Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Question for PTs, trainers and experienced fighters

Print  
Posted By Message

lochie

MMA Regular

lochie Avatar

Career:28-32
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
I have stopped training with a trainer and im going to self train myself for awhile wanted to get someone that can have a chat with me or post on this forum. i dont have the equipment that my trainer had so was wondering if i could get some kind of scedule made up for me by some of the Trainers or PTs on this site.

any help would be awesome thanks guys.

Last edited 1/14/09 1:07AM server time by lochie
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   1/14/09 12:50:50AM   

artofdefense

MMA Regular

Career:129-105
Camp: Savage Nation MMA
Chips:
I can probably give you some ideas, are you training for MMA? ANd do you have training partners?

Let me know and I can come up with something for you that doesn't require a whole lot of equipment.

Post #2   1/14/09 11:19:37AM   

Omega

Go TEAM!!! or I will kill you.

Omega Avatar

Career:482-300
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:

Posted by lochie

I have stopped training with a trainer and im going to self train myself for awhile wanted to get someone that can have a chat with me or post on this forum. i dont have the equipment that my trainer had so was wondering if i could get some kind of scedule made up for me by some of the Trainers or PTs on this site.

any help would be awesome thanks guys.

Shoot, what's your goals?

Post #3   1/17/09 11:13:47PM   

The-Don

Belt Contender

The-Don Avatar

Career:583-418
Camp: Savage Nation MMA
Chips:
I'll offer my help, but there are many of us on here who have great knowledge

Post #4   1/22/09 2:41:18PM