Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Camps are out of control!!!!!!!

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Career:1,063-740
Camp: *TeaM SaTaN*
Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

OMEGA AND DAI this guy satan66 is a dumb ass, 1 is not a team that is the whole point....

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #16   1/31/07 12:37:30PM   

thelastking

MMA Regular

thelastking Avatar

Career:1,918-1,173
Chips:
why cant we all just get along yeah and 1 person is not a team i think they should join small camps together

Post #17   1/31/07 2:05:35PM   

WarCreed

Learning to Sprawl

WarCreed Avatar

Career:237-112
Chips:
After this event people with more money and better records will band together and whittle out the dumbasses

Post #18   1/31/07 3:31:10PM   

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Dai

Dude, you worship the devil so it's understandable that you and common sense don't necessarily see eye to eye.

1 person is not a team.

Hell, I say any group with less than four be dissolved, or just automatically rename such teams to "Trio #" and "Duo #"; teams of one will naturally be renamed to "Friendlest Internet Addicted Loser #".

I think that if a team doesn't grow to 4 in a week it should automatically be fed to another, larger team.

where did i ever say a team is one person, i never did, all i said was bigger camps are not as good as u think cuz more people with crappy records will affect your score, learn how to read before u go shooting your mouth off

Post #19   1/31/07 3:36:19PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
YOUR AN IDIOT bottom line every one thinks so , so stay with your little crew and f*ck off!!!! DAI dont you have a pic for this guy.........

Post #20   2/1/07 7:20:24AM   

Omega

Go TEAM!!! or I will kill you.

Omega Avatar

Career:482-300
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

YOUR AN IDIOT bottom line every one thinks so , so stay with your little crew and f*ck off!!!! DAI dont you have a pic for this guy.........

Seriosly dude, you need to come out of your shell and feel free to express yourself. If you don't like this guys feel free to say so.

Post #21   2/1/07 10:11:56AM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
LOL

Post #22   2/1/07 10:44:33AM   

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

you are so cool man

Post #23   2/1/07 10:49:09AM   

Wolf

MMA Regular

Wolf Avatar

Career:378-248
Chips:

Posted by Omega

Posted by Cobbs666

what does it mattercuz the people with bigger teams are just more likely to get more fights wrong giving them lower averages, so bigger camps is not necessarily better

You failed math didn't you?

He don't talk good american either...

Post #24   2/2/07 9:26:18AM   

Dai

MMA Regular

Dai Avatar

Career:38-20
Chips:

Posted by Wolf

He don't talk good american either...

That's alright, he's a Canadian Satanist, eh.

Post #25   2/2/07 9:58:58AM   

Ronin74

Learning to Sprawl

Career:563-406
Chips:
Satan boy you will find that most of the people on Team Bullshido are equal opportunity bigots, i.e. we equally trash everyone regardless of your belief system, skin color, employment history, sexual preference, favorite color, the way you like your steak, the car you drive, how often you masturbate, how little you masturbate, you get the idea.

Now I know this must be upsetting for you to hear becuase than that means your not as special as you thought you were (the kind of special that warrants attention, not the kind that needs to wear a helment everywhere he goes). But don't worry you will only be Dai's bitch for as long as it interests him or until you grow a thicker skin whichever comes first.

Now, about the issue of 1 person camps/teams. I would like to offer a compromise. 1 person camps have until the end of the first 3 events to increase their camp size to at least 5 people. If they have not been increased by that time then all of their fight pick information will be made public and a "draft" will ensue. In said draft other teams will be allowed to issue team invites to these 1 person camps. If any of the 1 person camps are unwilling to join another team or are not invited to join another team they will be grouped together at the discretion of the ADMIN and/or MODS.

This process could also be used for all new members that join and form 1 person camps. They get 3 events to increase the size of their camp after which, if they fail to meet the criteria stated above, they will go into the draft process.

Thoughts?

Post #26   2/2/07 10:43:27AM   

Wolf

MMA Regular

Wolf Avatar

Career:378-248
Chips:

Posted by Ronin74

Satan boy you will find that most of the people on Team Bullshido are equal opportunity bigots, i.e. we equally trash everyone regardless of your belief system, skin color, employment history, sexual preference, favorite color, the way you like your steak, the car you drive, how often you masturbate, how little you masturbate, you get the idea.

Exactly...

I hate heterosexual, white, anglo-saxon, protestant men, that are gainfully employed, who love the color red, like their steak medium, drive a toyota and masturbate 3 times a week.

Those people piss me off, and should all die.

Post #27   2/2/07 11:56:42AM   

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ronin74

Now I know this must be upsetting for you to hear becuase than that means your not as special as you thought you were (the kind of special that warrants attention, not the kind that needs to wear a helment everywhere he goes). But don't worry you will only be Dai's bitch for as long as it interests him or until you grow a thicker skin whichever comes first.

Now, about the issue of 1 person camps/teams. I would like to offer a compromise. 1 person camps have until the end of the first 3 events to increase their camp size to at least 5 people. If they have not been increased by that time then all of their fight pick information will be made public and a "draft" will ensue. In said draft other teams will be allowed to issue team invites to these 1 person camps. If any of the 1 person camps are unwilling to join another team or are not invited to join another team they will be grouped together at the discretion of the ADMIN and/or MODS.

This process could also be used for all new members that join and form 1 person camps. They get 3 events to increase the size of their camp after which, if they fail to meet the criteria stated above, they will go into the draft process.

Thoughts?

i hope you don't hate guys that masturbate 5 times a day, or you are really gonna hate me

Last edited 2/2/07 12:14PM server time by cobbs666
Edit note/reason: spelled masturbate wrong

Post #28   2/2/07 12:13:57PM   

Ronin74

Learning to Sprawl

Career:563-406
Chips:

Posted by Wolf

Posted by Ronin74

Exactly...

I hate heterosexual, white, anglo-saxon, protestant men, that are gainfully employed, who love the color red, like their steak medium, drive a toyota and masturbate 3 times a week.

Those people piss me off, and should all die.

You just almost described me to a T

Post #29   2/2/07 1:23:27PM   

hobo-harry

Learning to Sprawl

hobo-harry Avatar

Career:27-16
Chips:
holy shit cobbs your on every forum i read. You never have anything smart to add and when you have somthing a little bit legit nobody will give you any credit because you made a point to go and name yourself after satin. even if you dont belive in him you know that others do. By doing that you put a HUGE target rite on your forehead.

you get what you get

Post #30   2/2/07 9:56:39PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3