Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

EXCLUSIVE: TUF9 - Michael Bisping warns UK team, “If you’re coming to just get on TV, don’t turn up!”

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Rampage200

MMA Regular

Career:-
Chips:
In the much anticipated EXCLUSIVE MMABay interview with Michael “The Count” Bisping, he warned members of the UK team that if they are coming just to get on TV then they will be coming to the wrong place and would be better off staying at home.

Continued

Post #1   12/18/08 4:20:42AM   

4u2nv

Standup Guy

4u2nv Avatar

Career:705-497
Chips:
wow i agree 100%! also this is one of the best things Bisping has said to the public as well. lol I'm still going to root for Aces or Hendos team dont matter what.

Post #2   12/18/08 9:14:53AM   

motorboatensob

Standup Guy

motorboatensob Avatar

Career:483-306
Chips:
Don''t come to just get on TV do like he did and just piss and monn the whole show about how someone else is getting more attention than you.

Post #3   12/18/08 9:35:53AM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:796-457
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:

Posted by motorboatensob

Don''t come to just get on TV do like he did and just piss and monn the whole show about how someone else is getting more attention than you.

Shut up dude. The only reason Bisping was pissed is becouse he trained his ass off day in day and out and got looked over. The whole team was pissed off at Hammil.

Post #4   12/18/08 10:00:31AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Good for Bisping.

But really...what can he do about it? If they make it through tryouts/auditions, they're obviously (hopefully) going to have the skills.

So then what? He doesn't pick them? They can go to the other team.

It's not like he's Dana and has say-so in whether or not a fighter gets kicked out for being an idiot.

Post #5   12/18/08 10:14:19AM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Career:826-528
Camp: Sporting News Assassins
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Good for Bisping.

But really...what can he do about it? If they make it through tryouts/auditions, they're obviously (hopefully) going to have the skills.

So then what? He doesn't pick them? They can go to the other team.

It's not like he's Dana and has say-so in whether or not a fighter gets kicked out for being an idiot.

Maybe he's just saying that he's going to tear into any idiots, unlike the coaches of the past few seasons. Bisping wants this show - and his team, specifically - to be about fighting. Isn't that what Dana "wanted" too a few seasons back?

Post #6   12/18/08 10:39:51AM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Career:1,450-1,133
Camp: The Puddle
Chips:

Posted by Rampage200

In the much anticipated EXCLUSIVE MMABay interview with Michael “The Count” Bisping, he warned members of the UK team that if they are coming just to get on TV then they will be coming to the wrong place and would be better off staying at home.

Continued

Hey man. Are you the guy that writes for this website? Cause it seems that the only stuff you post is news from this site.

Post #7   12/18/08 11:23:16AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Maybe he's just saying that he's going to tear into any idiots, unlike the coaches of the past few seasons. Bisping wants this show - and his team, specifically - to be about fighting. Isn't that what Dana "wanted" too a few seasons back?

That's what everyone "wanted"...but, unfortunately, it's really all about the skills and potential. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Post #8   12/18/08 11:23:31AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Darnok

Posted by Rampage200

Continued

Hey man. Are you the guy that writes for this website? Cause it seems that the only stuff you post is news from this site.

Yes

Post #9   12/18/08 11:27:52AM   

motorboatensob

Standup Guy

motorboatensob Avatar

Career:483-306
Chips:

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by motorboatensob

Shut up dude. The only reason Bisping was pissed is becouse he trained his ass off day in day and out and got looked over. The whole team was pissed off at Hammil.

Yep then the Hammer kicked his ass in front of his whole country and we saw why he got looked over and if you say he won well you didn't see Matt dropping to 185 to fight.

Post #10   12/18/08 1:24:31PM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Darnok

Posted by Rampage200

Continued

Yes

I get the feeling that this Rampage200 guy only signed up so that he could post from his website. Maybe he wasn't getting enough traffic for his website and he needed more to make some money.

Kinda seems like advertising to me.

Post #11   12/18/08 2:02:28PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Career:826-528
Camp: Sporting News Assassins
Chips:

Posted by Darnok

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Darnok

Posted by Rampage200

Continued

Yes

I get the feeling that this Rampage200 guy only signed up so that he could post from his website. Maybe he wasn't getting enough traffic for his website and he needed more to make some money.

Yeah, I got in trouble on here for posting my event previews from my blog.

Post #12   12/18/08 2:15:59PM   

tallica62

MMA Sensei

tallica62 Avatar

Career:1,947-1,203
Chips:
everyone does this stuff to get on tv

Post #13   12/18/08 5:23:48PM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Darnok

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Darnok

Posted by Rampage200

Continued

Yes

Yeah, I got in trouble on here for posting my event previews from my blog.

Really, I thought your blog was really good! Thats too bad. At least you are here for other reasons like playing the game and using the forums.

I don't have a problem with him pointing out that he has interesting information, but, when this is the only reason he signed on to the website than I think things have gone too far.

Post #14   12/18/08 5:38:38PM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by motorboatensob

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by motorboatensob

Yep then the Hammer kicked his ass in front of his whole country and we saw why he got looked over and if you say he won well you didn't see Matt dropping to 185 to fight.

Haha, it didnt take long to drag it up again did it!! And I have noticed you are one of the worst offenders

That comment had no relation to this thread. It only showed that you will hate on Bisping and cling on to this one event no matter what he says or does.

Why, just why?? Anyone would think your family name was Hammil

Post #15   12/18/08 5:41:26PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2