Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Vote For GSP As 2008 Canadian Athlete Of The Year!!!

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Near07

MMA Regular

Near07 Avatar

Career:2,014-1,473
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Sportsnet does their own "Canadian Athlete of the year", its goes by the peoples choice. The Lou Marsh Trophy (Athlete of the year) was indeed won by Chantel (much deserved) But that was picked by a panel of judges... They had a person for evey sport except mma!! So its good that sportnet has gsp in the mix, to show the support for the support. Who knows maybe GSP will be up for the 2009 Lou Marsh Trophy Canadian Athlete of the year after he wins this one. (sportnet) If figure skating was an option than mma really should be in there!!

Post #16   12/17/08 3:08:10PM   

NewGuy

Bas Will Destroy Your Liver

NewGuy Avatar

Career:1,348-774
Chips:
I hit up the link with GSP in mind and who do I see but The Great Justin Morneau. (Please insert BOOs here) I have previously stated that I am a Minnesota Homer and I love my Twins so as unpopular as this move is I had to vote for Morneau. (Insert more BOOs here)

Post #17   12/17/08 4:34:37PM   

xAcidburNx

Standup Guy

xAcidburNx Avatar

Career:672-426
Chips:

Posted by NewGuy

I hit up the link with GSP in mind and who do I see but The Great Justin Morneau. (Please insert BOOs here) I have previously stated that I am a Minnesota Homer and I love my Twins so as unpopular as this move is I had to vote for Morneau. (Insert more BOOs here)

BOOOOOOooooo

Post #18   12/17/08 5:36:35PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2