Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Anyone notice Zephead?

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

BalledBull

Learning to Sprawl

BalledBull Avatar

Career:222-135
Camp: duXup
Chips:
I like Zephead so much that instead of having green beer tomorow, I think I'll have me a steak and bj, in honor of Zep.

Post #16   3/16/07 6:19:20PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Chips:
Well I think your on to something there Bull. I cant go out anyways (untill after court) so swing by the house afterwards for the green beers.
P.S. 17-6 on the m.m. card..2nd place so far

Post #17   3/16/07 6:33:18PM   

BalledBull

Learning to Sprawl

BalledBull Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BloodandTears

Well I think your on to something there Bull. I cant go out anyways (untill after court) so swing by the house afterwards for the green beers.
P.S. 17-6 on the m.m. card..2nd place so far

Aaww you cant? Just be glad I didnt enter this year fool..

Post #18   3/16/07 6:36:23PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by BalledBull

I like Zephead so much that instead of having green beer tomorow, I think I'll have me a steak and bj, in honor of Zep.

Can't go wrong with a steak and a bj.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #19   3/16/07 6:46:04PM   

mrsumo

Standup Guy

mrsumo Avatar

Career:270-233
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:

Posted by zephead

Posted by BalledBull

Can't go wrong with a steak and a bj.

That would depend on which end of the bj you are on

Post #20   3/16/07 10:21:28PM   

gimmper

MMA Regular

gimmper Avatar

Career:394-246
Chips:
I for one think that zep is a researcher and not a real jedi...too many jokes...sign of glass jaw...but you wouldn't know zep because fistica is something you dream of but never had the balls to participate in (IMO)...funny guys get beat up in my country...take your humor to entertainment tonights message board and stop faking your knowledge...your avitar represents your foolishness...you probably sit around and laugh at your own posts...then read them again and again thinking your genius...but the jokes on you...

Post #21   3/16/07 11:22:27PM   

gimmper

MMA Regular

gimmper Avatar

Chips:
this nuthugging thread is now dead to me.

Post #22   3/16/07 11:23:39PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by gimmper

I for one think that zep is a researcher and not a real jedi...too many jokes...sign of glass jaw...but you wouldn't know zep because fistica is something you dream of but never had the balls to participate in (IMO)...funny guys get beat up in my country...take your humor to entertainment tonights message board and stop faking your knowledge...your avitar represents your foolishness...you probably sit around and laugh at your own posts...then read them again and again thinking your genius...but the jokes on you...

Nailed me to a tee.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #23   3/17/07 9:57:43AM   

BalledBull

Learning to Sprawl

BalledBull Avatar

Chips:

Posted by gimmper

The gimmper is drunk on sa'ke again. He gets mean when he's drinking. Please tell him gimmper

Last edited 3/17/07 1:13PM server time by balledbull
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #24   3/17/07 12:11:18PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BalledBull

Posted by gimmper

The gimmper is drunk on sa'ke again. He gets mean when he's drinking. Please tell him gimmper

It's all good. If this is what he has to do to feel better about himself, I'm here for him. I'd rather go through life laughing and feeling good instead of worrying wbout others. Life's to short to worry abouth other people.

Post #25   3/17/07 2:35:59PM   

gimmper

MMA Regular

gimmper Avatar

Chips:
War of words is fun sometimes...yes I was drinking last night...please find it in your heart to forgive an old fool like me...I just wish that I was as loved as you are zep...Thank you...long live the gluttons

Post #26   3/17/07 3:42:27PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by gimmper

War of words is fun sometimes...yes I was drinking last night...please find it in your heart to forgive an old fool like me...I just wish that I was as loved as you are zep...Thank you...long live the gluttons

All is forgiven my old friend. The thing is you are loved. It's just the bitterness in your heart that won't allow you to see that. You need to start enjoying the beatiful gift of friendship. Open up to others. Do a good deed everyday out of the kindness of your heart.

Love, and you will be loved. Seek, and you shall find. Ask, and you shall be answered. Drink, and you shall get drunk. Live life to it's fullest. And most of all, don't worry, be happy.

Peace my old foolish friend

Post #27   3/17/07 3:57:30PM   

deadcore

MMA Regular

deadcore Avatar

Career:69-52
Camp: FSC Fight Club
Chips:
you fellas should hike up your skirts and run along now

Post #28   3/17/07 6:30:24PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by deadcore

you fellas should hike up your skirts and run along now

Looks like somebody needs a hug

Post #29   3/17/07 6:40:21PM   

greeneyebandit

Learning to Sprawl

greeneyebandit Avatar

Career:200-146
Chips:
what the hell is this thread about...

Post #30   3/17/07 8:35:56PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3