Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anyone notice Zephead?

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Hogzilla

Learning to Sprawl

Hogzilla Avatar

Career:175-126
Camp: duXup
Chips:
He is so calm and cool. He makes jokes and brings joy to my life. Anyone else? Or is it just me?

Post #1   3/15/07 4:26:30PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Chips:
I've noticed that about him lately. And I for one like the guys new avatar, WWwwaaaayyy more than his Kermit avatar! Please dont Ban me for that zep

Post #2   3/15/07 4:33:51PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by Hogzilla

He is so calm and cool. He makes jokes and brings joy to my life. Anyone else? Or is it just me?

Dude, if this was addressed to someone else, I'd tell you'll to get a room.
For some reason the misses has been all lovey dovey lately. Plus yesterday was Steak and a BJ Day.

You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it. Which is why a new holiday has been created. March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!
The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

Life is good.

No Kermit love???

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   3/15/07 5:13:27PM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:

Posted by zephead

Posted by Hogzilla

For some reason the misses has been all lovey dovey lately. Plus yesterday was Steak and a BJ Day.

You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it. Which is why a new holiday has been created. March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!
The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

Life is good.

No Kermit love???

Daaaamn I totally missed it. After getting that chain-mailed to me a while ago me and my girlfriend actually implemented that day last year... Now it's 364 days left to the next steak and bj day :(.

Post #4   3/15/07 5:30:21PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:
Dude, how did you miss it????? That's our day. No flowers, no diamonds, justa steak and a bj.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #5   3/15/07 5:31:44PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
March 14th?

you mean Saturdays?

naw,but i only 21........when im married then i will celebrate on the 14th of March..........but..

Post #6   3/15/07 6:22:56PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Chips:

Posted by zephead

Dude, how did you miss it????? That's our day. No flowers, no diamonds, justa steak and a bj.

Ok so I'm in for the steak and bj day, but does it have to be bj penn every year or can we watch other mma people on that day too? I kinda think crab legs and a crocop day would be cool too. Anyone else or is it just me?

Post #7   3/15/07 7:39:15PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by zephead

Ok so I'm in for the steak and bj day, but does it have to be bj penn every year or can we watch other mma people on that day too? I kinda think crab legs and a crocop day would be cool too. Anyone else or is it just me?

Dude, you need to get out more. MMA is great, but damn

Post #8   3/15/07 8:00:34PM   

deadcore

MMA Regular

deadcore Avatar

Career:69-52
Camp: FSC Fight Club
Chips:
put your dress back and have a beer

Post #9   3/15/07 11:28:29PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
I have noticed how he has been very pleasent and kind lol

Post #10   3/16/07 7:15:57AM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by zephead

Posted by Hogzilla

Life is good.

No Kermit love???

YOU FOOL! HOW CAN YOU CELEBRATE SUCH A WORTHLESS HOLIDAY WHEN WE KNOW MARCH 14TH IS THE DAY FOR CELEBRATING PI! 3/14. THIS IS WHY AMERICA IS GOING DOWN THE GUTTER, PEOPLE ARE SUBSTITUTING MATHEMATICS WITH A PIECE OF COW AND A BLOWJOB! YOU INFIDELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

(no but really, i did celebrate pi day and painted my ceiling (in progress) with the digits of pi. i got up to 32 letters so far and it looks saaaaaweet.))

Post #11   3/16/07 12:51:31PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Chips:
What? I like bj as much as the next guy. You know what would be nice, to have maybe a beer and bj day. I'm just not much into steak. Fish and bj day? Huh? Come on Zep, this thread is a tribute to you. More attention please!

Post #12   3/16/07 1:12:15PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Chips:
Hey Zep, what happens if I lose all my $$$ wagering? How do I get more? Hey Rick what kind of intrest do you charge on loans? Maybe an advance or some kind of fantasy grant would be appropriate huh? No for real though, I only got $100 bucks man, what happens? I lost my ass on Babalu and Silvia!

Post #13   3/16/07 1:16:57PM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
Damn blood you're supposed to be a veteran at this .

You win money by just picking the winners. Click on "my upcoming events" and you see how much per win and more details.

Post #14   3/16/07 2:59:28PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:
Thank you all for this tribute thread. It's very touching. Now, can you excuse me a minute, I think I have something in my eye.....

I'm back. It must be my allergies. Where was I, oh yeah, thank you all for noticing me. I try my very best to get you people to like me. Sometimes you'll force me to play nasty (Editing, deleteing and banning) but all in all, you people can be very loving. You are a noble group who has everybody's best interests in mind. Hold on, there's something in my eye again.

Come here, can we have a group hug? That's it, squeeze harder. Damn BloodandTears, not that hard. I think I just pooped my pants.

As for the fake money issue, you might be able to get more fake money if you send some REAL benjimens my way. Because we know, "It's all bout da benjimens."

Yo, yo, yo, keep it reals peeps

Peace out

*2 taps to the heart*

Post #15   3/16/07 3:16:48PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3