Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Enson Inoue a new man after 26 days in prison

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:2,038-1,167
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
In his 13 years in mixed martial arts, UFC, PRIDE and Shooto veteran Enson Inoue (11-8) has earned a reputation as a hard-fighting, hard-living warrior who refused to submit to anyone -- or anything.

But less than two weeks removed from a near-month-long stay in a Japanese prison, Inoue told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) his life has been forever changed.

"I'm this tough dude that doesn't tap, but I'm also human, too," Inoue said. "I had insecurities in prison. I had hard times. I had to overcome it a lot."

LINK

Post #1   11/30/08 7:13:49AM   

Bobby-B-Bonkers

banned

Bobby-B-Bonkers Avatar

Career:111-50
Chips:
Good read. I didn't realize this was the Inoue that beat Randy. I thought it was the other Inoue from Japan.

Post #2   11/30/08 7:22:11AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,686-1,525
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
ensons had a rough year, his best friend died earlier in the year and he was extremely broken up by that. the arrest didnt do anything to help things and im just hoping the guy gets to fight somewhere if thats what he wants to do, the guy was truly a pioneer in this sport.

egan is his brother and that may be who you were thinking of although theres a guy named lion inoue thats fighting right now(and just won back his shooto belt) but hes about 80 lbs less than randy.

Post #3   11/30/08 11:06:25AM   

Jim_Dangle

Banned

Career:87-44
Chips:
I don't like Enson and it seems he doesn't think he's so tough anymore. He basically labeled anyone who taps out a pussy instead of the intelligent people that people who tap are. He's lucky he didn't die and get the sport banned against Vovchanchyn.

Post #4   11/30/08 11:17:15AM   

Gweedo

Banned

Gweedo Avatar

Career:304-188
Chips:
he's a pot-head and didn't want any1 to know

Post #5   11/30/08 12:54:22PM   

PaleHorse

Standup Guy

PaleHorse Avatar

Career:334-241
Camp: Society of Woden
Chips:

Posted by Gweedo

There are so many pot heads out there, the difference is that he's in Japan where its like Nevada or Utah, ultra harsh punishment if you get caught versus states like California, Vermont, and Connecticut, but in America we have icons like Willie Nelson, Jack Black, Jon Stewart (this one is a guess not for sure), Dave Chapelle, Keanu Reeves (another guess, cmon look at how spacy that guy is), Cheech & Chong, Nick Diaz (the first person to ever be charged with using weed as a performance enhancing drug), Eddie Bravo, and Joe Rogan.

Last edited 11/30/08 1:39PM server time by PaleHorse
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   11/30/08 1:37:50PM   

kaduey

In Full Mount

kaduey Avatar

Career:1,537-829
Chips:

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by Gweedo

There are so many pot heads out there, the difference is that he's in Japan where its like Nevada or Utah, ultra harsh punishment if you get caught versus states like California, Vermont, and Connecticut, but in America we have icons like Willie Nelson, Jack Black, Jon Stewart (this one is a guess not for sure), Dave Chapelle, Keanu Reeves (another guess, cmon look at how spacy that guy is), Cheech & Chong, Nick Diaz (the first person to ever be charged with using weed as a performance enhancing drug), Eddie Bravo, and Joe Rogan.

Hey Tommy Chong is Canadian!

Post #7   11/30/08 4:06:35PM   

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
Ppl say a lot of things right after a stint that don't hold in the real world. I'd say a Japanese prison scared the tar outta him, doesn't mean he'll never smoke grass again.

Post #8   11/30/08 9:30:59PM