Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anderson Silva vs Chuck Liddell

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
Silva's gonna put him too sleep easily and early I believe. Chucks just the type of striker thats gonna overpower you. He'll take one or two of your punches but just hit you a hell of a lot harder and that's how he takes you out. But Hendo hits almost just as hard and he hit Anderson with 3-4 straight overhand rights and Anderson didn't seem like they annoyed him. Plus If Chuck lets him land 1 or 2 punches before he decides to throw that power shot to crumble him, that will be deadly with Anderson's pin point accuracy which will have those two shots lands straight on the chin not to mention the deadly power that's at the end of EVERY one of his punches.

I think Anderson controls him and dominates early with the jab using that long reach and slickness with his agility to avoid the bombs and nail him with a nice stiff jab that with that will set up a big straight right since I believe with that jab controling him, Chuck will get too aggressive trying to time an overhand right to that right that in return, Silva will dodge it and follow with a sick counter right that will put him to sleep.

Anderson Silva 1st KO

Post #16   12/1/08 12:43:47PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2