Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Anderson Silva to face loser of Light Heavyweight Clash

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Bowen50

The Talent

Bowen50 Avatar

Career:1,098-650
Chips:

Posted by ChBubbaBoe

Rashad has all the tools to beat anderson, just watch andersons fight with takase or hendo even. I believe Rashad can easily outwrestle Anderson and if you think he cant then your blinded.

Henderson is a much better fighter than Rashad. he has a better chin, better hands, and MUCH better wrestling. he has all the tools to beat Anderson and is honestly the worst possible match up for him and what happened? Rashad would be on his back asking his corner what happened before he even had an opportunity to shoot for a double leg to be honest.

Last edited 11/24/08 9:53AM server time by Bowen50
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #31   11/24/08 9:52:23AM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Posted by ChBubbaBoe

Rashad has all the tools to beat anderson, just watch andersons fight with takase or hendo even. I believe Rashad can easily outwrestle Anderson and if you think he cant then your blinded.

Good answer.

As for Rashad's wrestling, I don't think he's all that great, at least not in the confines of an MMA cage. He's good enough for "sprawl n' brawl", but I don't know if that's the way to beat Silva.

Last edited 11/24/08 10:14AM server time by AchillesHeel
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #32   11/24/08 10:12:34AM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,500-882
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by ChBubbaBoe

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Seriously? Or is this sarcasim.

Rashad wouldn't last a minute on the feet. IF (thats a big IF) he could get anderson down he'd be screwed.

Post #33   12/4/08 2:21:18AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3