Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

OFFICIAL: Brock vs Fedor Thread

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

amlop71

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
and for the record, fedor vs brock will never happen.

fedors people want to many concessions, and so does ufc,, maybe if fedor loses a fight and brock remains unbeaten we will see this, but as sad as it sounds, like all other sports its controlled by polictics.

and i am NOT trolling, its just that some of you are so one sided that you post replies to me because you CHOOSE to be offended by what i say. and than CHOOSE to whine about it.

Post #61   6/3/09 7:55:26PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:2,212-1,253
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by amlop71

and for the record, fedor vs brock will never happen.

fedors people want to many concessions, and so does ufc,, maybe if fedor loses a fight and brock remains unbeaten we will see this, but as sad as it sounds, like all other sports its controlled by polictics.

and i am NOT trolling, its just that some of you are so one sided that you post replies to me because you CHOOSE to be offended by what i say. and than CHOOSE to whine about it.

hehe

Post #62   6/3/09 7:59:59PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:

Last edited 6/3/09 8:42PM server time by aaronno9
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #63   6/3/09 8:37:10PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:3,912-2,301
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by amlop71

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by amlop71

Posted by cmill21

Posted by amlop71

Fedor is Overrated, he was fat and sloppy in the Arlovski fight, and than Arlovski took a dive and collected his paycheck.

Fedors own handlers said before the fight , "we know Fedor will win" and whos runs Affliction??, its all Fedors people.

I will say this: Fedor will retire undefeated.........if he stays with wamma.

You can pretty much GUARANTEE any Fedor win, as long as his people are involved

Your a moron.

the truth hurts doesnt it?

btw, your mothers a moron......namecalling is for 1st graders, grow up

If name calling is for 1st graders then talking about moms is soooo elementary. The playground needs to out regulation on randoms like this who just stir up the forums and don't know anything about MMA, go back to playing video games you no life slob. And you really try to call out established members of mmaplayground and say they don't know anything. lol

i dont remember asking you anything??, but seeing that you answered, i dont care how established you are, you are probably the same as most mma fans, you talk up other mma orgs, just to spite ufc and dana white, you spend countless hours on the net boning up on mma so that way you can sound intelligent when you post to these forums. sounds to me that your the one who needs a life, and you should really mind your own damn business, i dont think cmill21 needs you to stick up for him, i am sure he is man enough to fight his own battles

First of all, I like Dana and the UFC is no doubt the best and most established MMA Org out there, and I never said you called me out, Second of all, you can ask anybody around here that I don;t post 1/2 as much as I used to. And thirdly I wasn't sticking up for anybody but when n00bzors like you talk about thrown fights or Arlovski taking it a dive it just makes you sound stupid and other people mad. Get called out

Post #64   6/3/09 8:58:25PM   

amlop71

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by amlop71

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by amlop71

Posted by cmill21

Posted by amlop71

Fedor is Overrated, he was fat and sloppy in the Arlovski fight, and than Arlovski took a dive and collected his paycheck.

Fedors own handlers said before the fight , "we know Fedor will win" and whos runs Affliction??, its all Fedors people.

I will say this: Fedor will retire undefeated.........if he stays with wamma.

You can pretty much GUARANTEE any Fedor win, as long as his people are involved

Your a moron.

the truth hurts doesnt it?

btw, your mothers a moron......namecalling is for 1st graders, grow up

If name calling is for 1st graders then talking about moms is soooo elementary. The playground needs to out regulation on randoms like this who just stir up the forums and don't know anything about MMA, go back to playing video games you no life slob. And you really try to call out established members of mmaplayground and say they don't know anything. lol

i dont remember asking you anything??, but seeing that you answered, i dont care how established you are, you are probably the same as most mma fans, you talk up other mma orgs, just to spite ufc and dana white, you spend countless hours on the net boning up on mma so that way you can sound intelligent when you post to these forums. sounds to me that your the one who needs a life, and you should really mind your own damn business, i dont think cmill21 needs you to stick up for him, i am sure he is man enough to fight his own battles

First of all, I like Dana and the UFC is no doubt the best and most established MMA Org out there, and I never said you called me out, Second of all, you can ask anybody around here that I don;t post 1/2 as much as I used to. And thirdly I wasn't sticking up for anybody but when n00bzors like you talk about thrown fights or Arlovski taking it a dive it just makes you sound stupid and other people mad. Get called out

covered in previous response, once again...mind your business

Post #65   6/3/09 10:46:01PM   

Thefridge1337

MMA Regular

Thefridge1337 Avatar

Career:763-498
Chips:
i think you should look at this since i doubt you even watched the Arlovski fight end

Post #66   6/3/09 11:06:57PM   

amlop71

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:

Posted by Thefridge1337

i think you should look at this since i doubt you even watched the Arlovski fight end

once again, covered in a previous post.....where i said i saw it several times

Post #67   6/3/09 11:26:35PM   

Thefridge1337

MMA Regular

Thefridge1337 Avatar

Career:763-498
Chips:
did you look at the link or not? if not look at it and tell me he wasn't out

Post #68   6/3/09 11:28:05PM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:

Posted by amlop71

....everyone loves to say he has beaten several ufc champions, but they never mention that they are FORMER champs, and like it or not until fedor beats the ACTUAL ufc champ, he will never be "undisputed" he may have this great legacy according to all the ufc haters and the entire MMA news community, but lets face it, outside side of pride and/or affliction and/or wamma, the general public couild care less about fedor. and i am truly sorry but nuthuggers are NOT the general public.

*Fixed that for ya*

I can't think of one respected MMA site that doesn't hold him as the undisputed king of the HW div. Even sites that usually lean to the UFCs favor such as YAHOO have him at #1 HW or even #1 P4P.

I'm not a UFC hater, but I'm not drinkin' the Kool-aid and buying the UFC talking points blindly either. The "general public," especially outside the US holds Fedor in the highest regard.

Post #69   6/4/09 12:12:45AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Oh sweet Jesus, I was just about to go to bed and then I had to come across this stuff. Now I gotta do work I'm locking the thread for now to stop the insults, but I will say at least the dude has some points he's willing to discuss without intense amounts of grammatical error (like most trolls)

Warnings will be handed out, thread will be locked, and hopefully discussions can continue elsewhere in a docile manner. Please be respectful of one another, don't resort to name calling, and don't turn this forum into a bash-fest. Remember guys- this is a place for INTELLIGENT discussions about MMA. Make your points, but do so without resorting to name calling. Think of it as a challenge. Destroy their points with logic. There's plenty of it out there when discussing why Fedor is the greatest HW in the world.

Post #70   6/4/09 12:36:07AM   

Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5