Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Sean Sherk on Armando Garcia resignation

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,792-1,044
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
“I knew some stuff about him throughout the entire appeal process that I was going through. You know, I was doing my homework, I was doing my research and I knew the guy had some issues. I mean, I knew that just by the way he treated me during my case. I knew that it was just a matter of time…and I am glad to see that is finally taking place. I think that you don’t really deserve a position of power if you are going to take advantage of it like that. So, hopefully, they get a good commissioner in there and hopefully things can get fixed up…. The UFC was actually there when I was going through my appeal. They saw the way my case was handled and they were sickened by it. You know it’s not right that you treat somebody’s life like that. You know, this is my life. They should at least give me a fair opportunity to defend myself and they didn’t do that. They treated my case like complete garbage.”

LINK

Post #1   11/12/08 12:56:35PM