Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Audio of Lloyd Irvin's Chilling 911 Call (after those 2 robbers broke into his house)

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,782-1,038
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
In the wake of reporting that Lloyd Irvin, his family, Brandon Vera and others were robbed at gun point in Irvin's home on October 4th, the story was doubted publicly and privately by random forum posters, readers of this site and even members of new and traditional media. In an effort to combat the notion that either this site or Irvin himself fabricated a story - a story that's already been corroborated - Lloyd Irvin has decided to release the audio of the 911 call from the night of the incident as incontrovertible truth the incident occurred.

I encourage every to listen to the absolutely frightening call

LINK

Post #1   11/10/08 1:07:11PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,690-1,487
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Wow, apparently Rick Chandler is a turd.

Edit: scratch that...douchnozzle is probably a more appropriate term here.

Last edited 11/10/08 2:36PM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   11/10/08 2:09:57PM   

missypie

MMA Regular

missypie Avatar

Career:991-569
Chips:
Rick Chandler is a complete lowlife. Lloyd did the right thing and I hope his son recovers from the experience. Awful story...

Post #3   11/10/08 2:42:05PM   

PaleHorse

Standup Guy

PaleHorse Avatar

Career:334-241
Camp: Society of Woden
Chips:
Just so you guys know, Lloyd was very smart in NOT listening to the operator, do not always do what they tell you, they have a procedure and it isn't always based on common sense, he's smart not to have walked downstairs unarmed and the cops should have kicked the door in, its amazing how poorly those 911 operators and police handle things sometimes.

Post #4   11/10/08 9:13:46PM   

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Career:510-259
Chips:
i will just quote a comment i read as i couldn't of said it better myself:

Deadspin is a disgrace to the business for not removing the post at this point and provoking this type of response. They should be sued to the fullest extent of the law. The fact that Lloyd has refrained from tracking down “Rick” from deadspin and exacting his own justice proves he is a much better man than I ever will be.
This post has produced nothing but anger. I am angry that something like this still happens in our society, I am angry that the gentlemen got away, I am angry that his poor children have to suffer now for lord knows how long, I am angry that Rick from deadspin is an unapologetic moron giving the blogesphere a bad name, and I am angry that this can happen to anyone and cannot be stopped. I am just angry.
My prayers go out to Lloyd Irvin’s children in the hopes that they make a full recovery from thsi horrific ordeal and can move on to have a simple and carefree life that every child should have. And I applaud Llyod for showing the class and dignity he has shown up to this point as his family has been threatened on multiple fronts.

Post #5   11/10/08 10:24:38PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,174-1,480
Chips:
I would have to agree with the last 2 posts.
Right on guys!!

Post #6   11/10/08 11:48:46PM