Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Spike Offers 5 TUF Fights For Kimbo

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

haggiswashere

MMA Sensei

haggiswashere Avatar

Career:384-281
Camp: SKADUSH!!!!
Chips:

Amir Sadollah

Amir wins this fight based on the principle that he has apparently made a deal with the Devil and he will never loose another MMA fight. The only question this prompts is: what did Amir have to give up? I can't help but think back to a story I heard on the internet one time, the source of which is unknown:

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

did anyone esla find this friggin hilarious!? im glad to see im not the only holla nut hugger on the planet! HOLLA!!!!! and im not gonna give my bias opinion on Amir fightin kimbo but i think his chances are way better than you think!

Post #16   11/7/08 6:44:16PM   

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Career:1,063-740
Camp: *TeaM SaTaN*
Chips:
I am not a fan of what kimbo has done to prove himself in the ring/cage by any means, i give him maybe as much repspect as gabe ruedigger or somewhere around there. But noone cant tell me it wouldnt be entertaining to see kimbo in the TUF house and on the show

Post #17   11/7/08 7:04:16PM   

Bobby-B-Bonkers

banned

Bobby-B-Bonkers Avatar

Career:111-50
Chips:
I respect Dana as a businessman. But I feel like he lets his personal feelings get in the way of smart deals. No matter how you look at it - KIMBO and TITO BOTH bring in fans. Actually and so did Frank Shamrock b4 he lost to Cung, BUT anyway, the point i'm making is - WE (the fans) end up missing out on fights b/c "the UFC president" is having issues with "so and so" fighter. I think this is CRAP!!!

Post #18   11/8/08 5:54:58AM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:

Posted by haggiswashere

Amir Sadollah

Amir wins this fight based on the principle that he has apparently made a deal with the Devil and he will never loose another MMA fight. The only question this prompts is: what did Amir have to give up? I can't help but think back to a story I heard on the internet one time, the source of which is unknown:

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

did anyone esla find this friggin hilarious!? im glad to see im not the only holla nut hugger on the planet! HOLLA!!!!! and im not gonna give my bias opinion on Amir fightin kimbo but i think his chances are way better than you think!

I almost pissed myself. I copied and pasted it to my desktop so i didnt have to memorize it. My brother loves that shit as well. this is my new favorite. the previos one was 'Whats Chuck Norris telling you when he's flipping you off.........how many seconds you have left to live"

Last edited 11/8/08 8:03PM server time by bls1919
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #19   11/8/08 8:02:34PM   

raider8

Learning to Sprawl

raider8 Avatar

Career:347-234
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
Marcus Jones will win the whole damn thing!! I hope he faces Kimbo before he wins so he can show the world that Kevin is a street fighter and not a MMA fighter!!!!

Post #20   7/19/09 11:52:30PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2