Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Kim Couture To Fight For StrikeForce In Nov.

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,864-1,083
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Strikeforce announced on Sunday that they have added Kim Couture to the line-up of fights taking place on Nov 21 in San Jose, CA against fellow newcomer, Lina Kvokov in a bout that will be fought at 130lbs.

Couture was last seen in her professional MMA debut in June dropping a unanimous decision to Kim Rose while also suffering a broken jaw in the process.

“Losing that fight was the best thing that ever happened to me,” said Couture. “It’s completely changed me as a fighter. I’ve started doing things a lot different. It made me realize that I have to be the aggressor or I’m going to get hurt.”

The wife of UFC heavyweight champion, Randy Couture, Kim adds MMA fighter to an impressive list of other jobs as she also currently maintains the Xtreme Couture gym, has run promotions of her own under her brand “KC Concepts” and also managing several fighters under the Xtreme Couture banner.

LINK

Last edited 11/3/08 1:35PM server time by MMAcca
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   11/3/08 1:22:38AM   

Bobby-B-Bonkers

banned

Bobby-B-Bonkers Avatar

Career:111-50
Chips:
I'm sorry but does any1 care about Kim? The champ has the biggest fight of his life and I have 2 read about this!?! Sorry,,,,,,no comment is my comment

Post #2   11/3/08 10:22:20AM   

The_Ho_Bag

MMA Sensei

The_Ho_Bag Avatar

Career:661-454
Chips:

Posted by Bobby-B-Bonkers

I'm sorry but does any1 care about Kim? The champ has the biggest fight of his life and I have 2 read about this!?! Sorry,,,,,,no comment is my comment

Post #3   11/3/08 12:52:53PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Chips:

No comment would be just that, nothing.

Instead you subject us to the above post

Post #4   11/3/08 1:36:51PM   

Bobby-B-Bonkers

banned

Bobby-B-Bonkers Avatar

Career:111-50
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

and you continue to be annoying, but I cant stop you, so what's the difference?

Post #5   11/26/08 11:54:17PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Post #6   11/27/08 1:21:59AM   

MMA_Alex

MMA Regular

Career:628-325
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

This is the news section. This was news. Not everything in the news section has to be about big time events and fighters and I don't see how news of Kim being added to a card takes anything away from Randy. Like it or not, some people would actually be interested in seeing Kim fight.

Post #7   11/27/08 8:16:29AM