Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Got caught rolling houses! (you will never guess the ending)

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
Well me and a couple of buddies go roll this girls house that we go to high school with, so we leave about 930, and get the first rolling done on the yard. After we get the first roll done we go back to my house and get my buddy to go get eggs. When he gets back with the eggs we go drive by the house to see if anyone was home or awake, drive by half the mess is cleaned up. Well as we kept driving we see this truck coming behind us speeding up faster and faster, then we were just gonna turn around and the truck that was following us was her mom, she blocked us in, and my buddys car dies. Were caught we have no way home and the dad comes and yells and carrys on he siad he called the cops for breaking and entering and shit, but he didnt just bull shiting. Now were cleaning the mess up and her mom comes up to us and says thats it you done dont worry about the rest of it, and says you guys owe me a big favor and she says were roling another girls yard from high school, so the moral of the story is we get caught and she wants us to roll again.

Post #1   11/1/08 10:47:47AM   

Bowen50

The Talent

Bowen50 Avatar

Career:1,098-650
Chips:
hahahaha nice. i have a pretty good story as well.

last night me, JJFreak, diablofreak56, and another one of our friends were driving around, JJFreak in the greenman suit, looking for people to dildo slap. we come across a big group of people but they were on the drivers side so we had to turn around. we turn around and start going back up the block and this guy starts SPRINTING a diablofreaks car. basically playing chicken. while this is going on JJFreak is hanging out with window and lands a huge dildo slap on this guys face. diablofreak was in the process of stopping the car because the crazy mofo jumped on the hood. when this happened the guy tried to pull JJFreak out the window of the car. diablo steps on the gas and the guy starts SCREAMING "YOU GONNA ATTACK ME MOTHER F*CKER?!?!!?!?!" and we just speed off in a blaze of glory laughing our asses off.

Post #2   11/1/08 11:04:15AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
ahh nothing like halloween.

Post #3   11/1/08 3:11:33PM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:
I'm old apparently.....

So what the hell is rolling????

When I was young it ment to take some E-bombs

Post #4   11/1/08 4:00:35PM   

rabbit915

In Full Mount

rabbit915 Avatar

Career:2,011-1,129
Chips:
I was about to ask the same thing. I just graduated high school and ive still never heard of rolling.

When we messed with somones house we used to fork their lawns. You put a bunch of forks in the lawns and then break the tops off. It takes forever to get the tines out of the lawn but if you dont it can mess up your lawn mower. Thats a good prank.

Post #5   11/1/08 4:04:22PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:
im pretty sure they;re talking about throw toliet paper all the the place ... a "ROLL" of toliet paper, again i think

Post #6   11/1/08 4:07:11PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:
me and a friend were bored so we decided to go skating around the neighborhood. while we're skating, we hear someone call us a couple of losers. so i turned around to tell whoever it was to suck my balls, but when i turned around it was like a 6 year old girl with her parents. so i decided not to say anything and to just accept the fact that i was punked by a little girl. it wasn't one of my proudest moments.

come to think of it, this being the only thing semi funny/strange that happened to me last night is kind of sad in itself

Post #7   11/1/08 4:26:29PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Bowen50

last night me, JJFreak, diablofreak56, and another one of our friends were driving around, JJFreak in the greenman suit, looking for people to dildo slap. we come across a big group of people but they were on the drivers side so we had to turn around. we turn around and start going back up the block and this guy starts SPRINTING a diablofreaks car. basically playing chicken. while this is going on JJFreak is hanging out with window and lands a huge dildo slap on this guys face. diablofreak was in the process of stopping the car because the crazy mofo jumped on the hood. when this happened the guy tried to pull JJFreak out the window of the car. diablo steps on the gas and the guy starts SCREAMING "YOU GONNA ATTACK ME MOTHER F*CKER?!?!!?!?!" and we just speed off in a blaze of glory laughing our asses off.

you can never go wrong with Green Man shenanigans

Post #8   11/1/08 6:22:22PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,787-1,542
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Fixed it for ya

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 11/1/08 10:43PM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   11/1/08 10:42:29PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Fixed it for ya

LMFAO

i have to spread the love...but you will be rewarded for that

Last edited 11/2/08 9:38AM server time by jiujitsufreak74
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   11/2/08 9:37:48AM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:

Posted by Bowen50

whoa! where do you get a green man suit!?

Post #11   11/2/08 10:11:38AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,787-1,542
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by dannyfrank

I was actually gonna ask the same thing. I did see that ebay had them as well as some other website, but they were pretty pricey.

Post #12   11/2/08 10:50:32AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by dannyfrank

I was actually gonna ask the same thing. I did see that ebay had them as well as some other website, but they were pretty pricey.

begreenman.com

i purchased it for $70. i know that seems like a lot for a costume, but just know that i am not only going to use it for Halloween

Post #13   11/2/08 10:54:44AM   

masodd

BANNED

masodd Avatar

Career:283-181
Chips:
to add on to casey64s story. we go roll the girls house that we were told we had to and we start rollin and this girl's mom comes out screamin and chases us down the road, ok i was gone faster than i've ever ran in my life, ok we get in my car and ride down the road meanwhile casey is hidin beside her house behind a tree, we take off and this other girls dad picks her up and they flee, we start hidin out at a friends grandma's house then the mom drives down the road we fly out of the driveway down to another friends house and stay there for 30 minutes then we get off of that road head home and all is good. 2 straight crazy nights let me tell ya.

Post #14   11/2/08 8:06:00PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:
I tp'd a few houses too and one of them was really weird, there's an old abandoned house near the highway that no one has lived in for YEARS. We tp the trees and house and my friends and I were all laughing, but later on like 30 minutes later when we drive past the house the lights are on inside! We only saw the back of the house, and we couldn't see any lights, but when we drove past it the lights were on inside!

It was pretty creepy haha.

Post #15   11/3/08 12:34:11PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2