Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

really pissed the f*ck off

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:

Posted by holt8081

Wow I did not know people still played Halo

I was playing HALO on my PC just last week.

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #16   10/27/08 9:39:35PM   

RampageOwnedYou

Banned

RampageOwnedYou Avatar

Career:493-284
Chips:
maybe you should tell your sister, its either her..ruining her life and a loss of a year of school.

Or tell the truth, and get this shady piece of crap, what he deserves.

I ran with a rough crowd in school, and they will screw you over to save their ass. They act like your friends, but when shit goes down, they will rat you out in a heartbeat.

Post #17   10/27/08 10:16:15PM   

WandyCroCop

Learning to Sprawl

Career:469-361
Chips:

Posted by holt8081

Wow I did not know people still played Halo

LOL, Halo is the SH!T!!!!!

Post #18   10/27/08 10:26:29PM   

Mitchell740

MMA Regular

Career:97-64
Camp: The drunken brawlers
Chips:
In the words of Dave Chapalle while commenting on OJ "If anyone did something like that to my sister, there would be a bloody glove at my house."

I would wait a few months and burn his car, egg his house, kill his dog etc. If the dude is really that shady in a few months time he would have made enough new enemies you wouldn't be the prime suspect.

If you want the ultimate realistic way to f^&* with this dude, wait until the Biology classes in your school are dissecting (preferably fetal pigs, but even worms will work) then make sure one of the dead organisms ends up in his backpack. I have seen this done before and it works like a charm.

EDIT: I might also add, be VERY careful about whoever is involved in this with you and who knows about it. My friend pulled this with a fetal pig and got suspended for 5 days.

Last edited 10/30/08 1:56AM server time by mitchell740
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #19   10/30/08 1:54:04AM   

Ben_Hutch

Banned

Career:282-168
Chips:

Posted by Mitchell740

kill his dog etc.

I don't even know what to say in reply to that.

Post #20   10/30/08 10:15:53PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
Nothin a little scrap can't help haha. Seriously though that sucks for your sister. And more seriously, you should beat the shit out of him and get him talking,

Post #21   11/3/08 8:36:50PM   

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,311-835
Chips:

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Mitchell740

kill his dog etc.

Yea, don't kill the dog. He shouldn't have to suffer b/c his owner is a turd.

Post #22   11/4/08 1:41:44AM   

We_Todd_Did

Standup Guy

We_Todd_Did Avatar

Career:205-129
Chips:
Start being cool with him.Hang out with him more (not at your house, mind you).Make him trust you without reservation.Act like your sister's business doesn't concern you.Make buddies with him over a few months, and let as many people as possible think you're friends.Then, take him out on an impromptu hike/fishing/camping trip that no one knows about,get him drunk, you drink water from an empty bottle of vodka,let him remain comfortable, and then break his legs into a million pieces with a tire iron, leave him crippled, bloody, and barely able to breathe.Tell him "Remember when you tried to screw up my sister's life?This is karma.Come around my family again and I'll f**king kill you.Blame anything from this day forth on my family and I'll f**king kill you.Tell anyone that tonight was anything but an unfortunate accident, and they won't believe you, but I'll still f**king kill you.Do I make myself clear?"Dump the tire iron in the deepest lake around,sweep up your footprints (not his) on the way back to the car, burn your clothes including your shoes, wash the inside & outside of your car at a car wash far from your house, let people you know see you alone at a couple other places that night/day, sneak into your window, and go to sleep.Treat tomorrow as just another day.
Over the top?Perhaps, but I'm pretty protective of my family.Maybe that's just me, though.

Last edited 11/4/08 2:16PM server time by We_Todd_Did

Post #23   11/4/08 2:12:56PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Start being cool with him.Hang out with him more (not at your house, mind you).Make him trust you without reservation.Act like your sister's business doesn't concern you.Make buddies with him over a few months, and let as many people as possible think you're friends.Then, take him out on an impromptu hike/fishing/camping trip that no one knows about,get him drunk, you drink water from an empty bottle of vodka,let him remain comfortable, and then break his legs into a million pieces with a tire iron, leave him crippled, bloody, and barely able to breathe.Tell him "Remember when you tried to screw up my sister's life?This is karma.Come around my family again and I'll f**king kill you.Blame anything from this day forth on my family and I'll f**king kill you.Tell anyone that tonight was anything but an unfortunate accident, and they won't believe you, but I'll still f**king kill you.Do I make myself clear?"Dump the tire iron in the deepest lake around,sweep up your footprints (not his) on the way back to the car, burn your clothes including your shoes, wash the inside & outside of your car at a car wash far from your house, let people you know see you alone at a couple other places that night/day, sneak into your window, and go to sleep.Treat tomorrow as just another day.
Over the top?Perhaps, but I'm pretty protective of my family.Maybe that's just me, though.

yeah, a little bit.

the situation has been resolved, my sis isnt in trouble or anything. hopefully this situation makes her choose her friends more wisely

Post #24   11/4/08 2:59:13PM   

Mitchell740

MMA Regular

Career:97-64
Camp: The drunken brawlers
Chips:

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Mitchell740

kill his dog etc.

The reply I was expecting. I still think the fetal pig idea would be the best solution.

Post #25   11/4/08 3:09:56PM   

hodge

Standup Guy

hodge Avatar

Career:442-256
Chips:

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Bully him, beating him up will only get you into trouble, but if you bully him it'll hurt him more and really get to him psychologically, also most likely he'll be to embarrassed to tell anyone he's getting bullied.

god Ben that brings back great school memorys just gotta remember that some people are bigger and stronger than others for good reasons, to bully the shit outta smaller weaker people lmao

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #26   11/4/08 5:19:16PM   

We_Todd_Did

Standup Guy

We_Todd_Did Avatar

Career:205-129
Chips:

Posted by hodge

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Bully him, beating him up will only get you into trouble, but if you bully him it'll hurt him more and really get to him psychologically, also most likely he'll be to embarrassed to tell anyone he's getting bullied.

god Ben that brings back great school memorys just gotta remember that some people are bigger and stronger than others for good reasons, to bully the shit outta smaller weaker people lmao

If we weren't supposed to give wedgies god wouldn't have given us ass cracks.

BTW, don't worry too much, my sensationalist post was just that; an attempt at making people go "Whoooaaa, I don't know about all THAT!"

Besides, this election has shown me that rational thought and personal restraint can be boring at times.

Glad your sis ain't in any trouble Danny

Last edited 11/4/08 6:26PM server time by We_Todd_Did

Post #27   11/4/08 6:26:14PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Posted by hodge

Posted by Ben_Hutch

If we weren't supposed to give wedgies god wouldn't have given us ass cracks.

BTW, don't worry too much, my sensationalist post was just that; an attempt at making people go "Whoooaaa, I don't know about all THAT!"

Besides, this election has shown me that rational thought and personal restraint can be boring at times.

Glad your sis ain't in any trouble Danny

haha! thanks. in all honesty, i thought it was a good idea if i could get away with it

Post #28   11/4/08 7:30:36PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2