Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

MMA Worldwide. New MMA Magazine

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
It's sister publication is TapouT. In MMA Worldwide they report on a different angle, what the fighters do outside the ring. What are their talents and hobbies. How they grew up. I have the first issue and it's pretty good. Chuck Liddell, Josh Barnett Anderson Silva, Kevin Randleman, PJ Scharf, Nam Phan, John Alessio, Rampage, Brad Morris and Gins Corano.

I have a Barnes and Noble where I live and they have MMA Worldwide, TapouT, Ultimate Grappling, Fight Sport, Fighters Only and all the rest. Great store

Here's MMA Worldwide's Link:

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   3/8/07 7:26:37PM   

snakeplissken

Standup Guy

snakeplissken Avatar

Career:1,648-1,156
Camp: BAMMA UK
Chips:
I don't suppose you can get this in UK shops ?? I cant really be bothered to subscribe no matter how good it looks. For me I get Fighters Only here in the UK thats about the best MMA Mag over here. It's edited by the legend that is Ian Freeman

Post #2   3/10/07 2:35:54AM   

hdnet_mma

Learning to Sprawl

hdnet_mma Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
nice

Post #3   5/1/08 12:22:29PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,431-836
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Ultimate Grappling has a sister publication that is pretty much the same thing.

Post #4   5/1/08 4:51:02PM