Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

All these white vs black movies...

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
then join the peace corps and not a mma forum

Post #31   3/21/07 7:19:08PM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Career:152-97
Chips:
Ok, sounds good right after you head back to school, and learn some history. Seriously you make yourself look like a fool sometimes. Given you have finished school I'd say your still in middle school or high school most likely.

Wanting the world to be less raciest doesn't make you peaceful person or a hippy.

LRN2TROLL NOOBZ.

Last edited 3/21/07 8:36PM server time by shackle
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #32   3/21/07 8:33:20PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:

Posted by zephead

No because it was sooooo long ago, and most people prob don't care about there great great great great grandmother they never seen. I know I don't cause I don't even know her.

Dude, the Civil Rights Act was signed in 1965. 40 years ago blacks were getting dogs sicced on them. Fire hoses turned on them. They had to sit in the back of the bus. They couldn't eat at the same lunch counters as white people. Go the same schools. Drink out of the same water fountain.

Watch the movie Mississippi Burning. Don't say they don't care. Blacks were put there more hell in this country then anybody elese. Just sit back and think about be forcefull brought over on a ship in inhumane conditions. Then sold. Forced to work in cotoon fields. Family's torn apart. Kept illiterate. Your life depends on some ignorant ass redneck, who might get up on the wrong side of the bed that day. You are freed in the 1860's only to have to go through another 100 years of crap.

Bobby Mitchell was the first black player to play for the Washington Redskins. When he got traded to the Skins in the 60's, he was taken out to dinner. While eating his soup, someone came up and asked if he was Bobby Mitchell. He replied that he was. The guy then spit in his soup. Bobby Mitchell is still alive.

JUst think about your, 'JUst get over it" statament. Put yourself in their shoes and then see if you can just "get over it."

DAMN RIGHT GET OVER IT! i have never once used race to influence me over anything! i have never dropped the "N" bomb to a black person. i have never put anyone in slavery i have never denied equal rights i have never spit in someones soup bc of their race i have never done anything like this...im not responsible so im not going to sit back and have a past that i had nothing waht so ever to do with be thrown in my face. and if ppl are going to have to bring up all of this even though they werent effected by those actions then they should leave this country...

Post #33   3/21/07 9:51:24PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Chips:
whatever you want to think man, i'm in my prime at 18 years old, freshman in college.

how old are you, 30? living alone?

Posted by shackle

Ok, sounds good right after you head back to school, and learn some history. Seriously you make yourself look like a fool sometimes. Given you have finished school I'd say your still in middle school or high school most likely.

Wanting the world to be less raciest doesn't make you peaceful person or a hippy.

LRN2TROLL NOOBZ.

Post #34   3/21/07 10:38:15PM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Career:152-97
Chips:
20, and in college also.

However I know my history. Nothing anyone on internet says can be proven so it doesn't matter.

You have 600+ post since January 2007 so lets not get started with personal attacks cause I have real ammo :)

I have fed the troll enough for now take a nap, and we will start back tomorrow.

Ps. GOMI< DAIZ

Posted by loller90278

whatever you want to think man, i'm in my prime at 18 years old, freshman in college.

how old are you, 30? living alone?

Posted by shackle

LRN2TROLL NOOBZ.

Last edited 3/21/07 11:43PM server time by shackle
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #35   3/21/07 11:26:44PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Chips:
so you're saying you can be my dad, and now you're saying you're 20?
nice!

Posted by zephead

No because it was sooooo long ago, and most people prob don't care about there great great great great grandmother they never seen. I know I don't cause I don't even know her.

Dude, the Civil Rights Act was signed in 1965. 40 years ago blacks were getting dogs sicced on them. Fire hoses turned on them. They had to sit in the back of the bus. They couldn't eat at the same lunch counters as white people. Go the same schools. Drink out of the same water fountain.

Watch the movie Mississippi Burning. Don't say they don't care. Blacks were put there more hell in this country then anybody elese. Just sit back and think about be forcefull brought over on a ship in inhumane conditions. Then sold. Forced to work in cotoon fields. Family's torn apart. Kept illiterate. Your life depends on some ignorant ass redneck, who might get up on the wrong side of the bed that day. You are freed in the 1860's only to have to go through another 100 years of crap.

Bobby Mitchell was the first black player to play for the Washington Redskins. When he got traded to the Skins in the 60's, he was taken out to dinner. While eating his soup, someone came up and asked if he was Bobby Mitchell. He replied that he was. The guy then spit in his soup. Bobby Mitchell is still alive.

JUst think about your, 'JUst get over it" statament. Put yourself in their shoes and then see if you can just "get over it."

Post #36   3/22/07 12:25:18AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3