Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

GINA CARANO NOT LOOKING PAST KELLY KOBALD

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:2,028-1,165
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Gina Carano’s career has undergone many changes since her debut fight for EliteXC against Julie Kedzie in February 2007. She is now considered one of the top female fighters in the sport, she found a second job as “Crush” on the NBC series American Gladiators, and she is probably one of the most well-known and popular mixed martial arts fighters on the planet regardless of gender.

But with all the newfound fame and all the attention, Carano remains focused on her goals as a fighter and she understands better than anyone that she has room to grow.

“I feel like I have a long way to go,” Carano said in an interview with MMAWeekly Radio. “I just feel like there is so much I want to learn. Every single day at practice I learn something different. There’s so many things you can learn, so many things you can learn about your body, and how it works and you know situations you’re good in, situations you’re bad in.”

LINK

Post #1   9/29/08 3:52:27PM