Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

KO'd sorta for the first time

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

VictimSix

MMA Regular

VictimSix Avatar

Career:89-62
Chips:

Posted by RNC

I got Ko'd once.

The only thing I remember is me throwing my overhand right. After that, I just woke up on the ground.

Imo that's the worst. Your throwing that body shot then your waking up asking everyone what happen

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #16   10/23/08 12:01:14PM   

shiz-nitzel

MMA Regular

shiz-nitzel Avatar

Career:4-7
Chips:
does it actually hurt or is it just like waking up a bit later.

Post #17   10/23/08 6:45:54PM   

Salty

MMA Regular

Career:210-156
Chips:
it didn't bother me, i had a little headache later but nothing crazy

Post #18   10/24/08 11:42:48AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by shiz-nitzel

does it actually hurt or is it just like waking up a bit later.

I think it depends. It can hurt physically if you get pretty bruised or break your jaw or something afterward. When I got KO'd for the first time it was bare knuckle and due to a hit right in the mastoid process. It was bruised for a good week afterward and my ear was pretty bruised, too.

Mostly it's just a "whoa... weird" and then for the rest of that day a little bit head-achey but no real "pain" I guess.

Different people I'm sure have different experiences.

Post #19   10/24/08 12:31:59PM   

haggiswashere

MMA Sensei

haggiswashere Avatar

Career:384-281
Camp: SKADUSH!!!!
Chips:
i've never been knocked out.....of course its unlikely in my life...maybe if i answered the phone and a cartoon hand punched me threw the reciever. or if my hot pockets fell of my fridge and hit me. or if machida heard all the crap i talk and flew down here.......

Post #20   10/25/08 5:33:42AM   

Mungooch

banned

Mungooch Avatar

Career:313-193
Chips:
I'm only 17 but Ive been koed more times than I can count. They have been unusual things like, messing up a flip on a tramp and landing on the metal, running into a wall, getting accidently kicked in the head, trying to jump a fence and landing on my headand a few rugby league things. All of this and Ive never been koed on the jaw just the rest of my ****** head. Ive had scans and I have no damage. I have a really really thick skull.

Post #21   10/25/08 5:51:10AM   

shiz-nitzel

MMA Regular

shiz-nitzel Avatar

Career:4-7
Chips:

Posted by Mungooch

I'm only 17 but Ive been koed more times than I can count. They have been unusual things like, messing up a flip on a tramp and landing on the metal, running into a wall, getting accidently kicked in the head, trying to jump a fence and landing on my headand a few rugby league things. All of this and Ive never been koed on the jaw just the rest of my ****** head. Ive had scans and I have no damage. I have a really really thick skull.

i full on charged at somone with my head in a rugby game, good times

Post #22   10/25/08 7:26:42PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2