Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

FORMER IFL STAR LC DAVIS SIGNS WITH AFFLICTION

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,782-1,038
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
LC Davis is one of the best unsigned featherweight prospects today and has been in negotiations with World Extreme Cagefighting and Affliction. Davis confirmed exclusively to MMAWeekly.com that he has signed a contract with Affliction. The IFL veteran agreed to a non-exclusive three-fight deal that will span a one-year period.

“I decided to go with Affliction mainly for three reasons,” explained Davis. “First, they offered a non-exclusive contract that would allow me to stay active and allow me to jump on big opportunities that may arise. Second, they offered me a one-year deal and weren’t trying to lock me in forever like some other companies. Last, the money was way better. I feel Affliction is making the right steps to become a great promotion.”

Davis left a full-time job to pursue his dream. The Kansas City resident wanted to take his career to the next level and made the decision to move to Bettendorf, Iowa, home to Miletich Fighting Systems.

LINK

Post #1   9/25/08 1:13:35PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
suprised he didnt come to zuffa because he was going to fight on WEC but then the fight didnt happen, but i've watched LC and he's been running through the guys in the KC area. Watched him on the local area show.

Wonder how he will do on the bigger shows.

Post #2   9/25/08 2:30:25PM