Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Liddell's Trainer On Disaster In Dallas

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Late last week, UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell appeared on a talk show called Good Morning Texas as part of his tour promoting the movie "300." But it wasn’t the movie or Chuck’s fighter status that got the attention; it was Liddell's slurred speech and the fact that he almost fell asleep during the interview.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   3/6/07 4:08:24PM   

Someguy

Learning to Sprawl

Someguy Avatar

Career:129-92
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Chuck sure likes his Xanax and or Oxycontin

Post #2   3/6/07 4:10:55PM   

thatfedorsohotrightnow

banned

Career:142-108
Chips:

Posted by Someguy

Chuck sure likes his Xanax and or Oxycontin

Add in hydrocodone

Post #3   3/6/07 4:14:00PM   

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
I hope he don't get all jacked up on drugs. I'm sure he's not, and I'm sure this story is legit...

Post #4   3/6/07 4:19:23PM   

wkm311

MMA Regular

wkm311 Avatar

Career:66-37
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
He had pneumonia, I guess he felt like he had to do the interview even though he felt like complete shit. John or somebody should have stepped in and told him not ot do it. I know when you have sponsors and things like that, that you have to do, but something like pneumonia is serious enough to cancel...

Post #5   3/6/07 5:05:08PM   

MindTreat

Learning to Sprawl

MindTreat Avatar

Career:56-41
Camp: FSC Fight Club
Chips:
Hm weird. To me he seems affected by more than a night out. I think
he's using some medication that makes him drowsy. Bad timing,
and indeed, the PR ppl should have not put him up there.

Post #6   3/7/07 2:58:37AM   

chop-socky-flix

Learning to Sprawl

Career:320-185
Camp: pandorasbox
Chips:

Posted by wkm311

He had pneumonia, I guess he felt like he had to do the interview even though he felt like complete shit. John or somebody should have stepped in and told him not ot do it. I know when you have sponsors and things like that, that you have to do, but something like pneumonia is serious enough to cancel...

pneumonia!! thats funny. Ive only had the Flu a couple of times and one of those i couldnt get out of bed for a week!! He must be tougher than anyone thought to do interviews with pneumonia. . .

Post #7   3/7/07 7:38:13AM   

jkbigdaddy03

Learning to Sprawl

jkbigdaddy03 Avatar

Career:38-36
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
Yeah I watched and somthing shouldve been done cause obviously he was not in shape to do the interview but opened up unnecessary alligations bout drugs and other things

Post #8   3/7/07 2:13:00PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by chop-socky-flix

Posted by wkm311

pneumonia!! thats funny. Ive only had the Flu a couple of times and one of those i couldnt get out of bed for a week!! He must be tougher than anyone thought to do interviews with pneumonia. . .

I had pneumonia for almost a month before the misses talked me into going to see the doc. I just thought I was sick and could handle it. I am in the construction field so there are no light days there. I tridged along everyday until I went to the doc. It's not about being tough or how tough you are.

For some, it's about commitments. You said you would do something and you're going to do it. People handle being sick better then others.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #9   3/7/07 5:23:36PM