Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Should pot be legal...

Print  
Should iit?
Yea! 22 43%
NO! 15 29%
I'm high right now! 14 27%
  Page 7 of 7   <<   4     5     6     7  
Posted By Message

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
just wondering. But what would you guys rather do: Smoke\Eat weed or Drink Alcohol?

Post #91   3/28/07 9:13:46AM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,369-1,558
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

just wondering. But what would you guys rather do: Smoke\Eat weed or Drink Alcohol?

id rather burn one down than get drunk anyday

and brownies dont so a damn thing for me.. waste of bud

Last edited 3/28/07 12:25PM server time by ffforgottenx
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #92   3/28/07 12:19:56PM   

hcazlekker

Banned

Career:34-26
Chips:

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Posted by hathcock32

How did u make those brownies, ive always wanted to ...just never knew how.

1.Sautee pot in butter at low heat for about 20-25 minutes.
2.Strain roughage out of butter with sieve until smooth.
3.Substitute butter in recipe with pot butter.
4.Enjoy

Thank god you touched on this subject.

Not many people know how to make cannibis brownies, and often waste it by just mixing cannibis into the batter mixture. The point of heating the cannibis in butter or oil (for an extended period, this is essential) is to break down the cell wall (which is much tougher on plants, especially cannibis). With the cell wall broke down, and the THC runs out into the butter/oil. Your intestines can now absorb the THC.

Cows could probably digest cannibis and get pretty high though . . . do they have THC receptors?

Post #93   3/28/07 1:10:19PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by hcazlekker

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Posted by hathcock32

How did u make those brownies, ive always wanted to ...just never knew how.

1.Sautee pot in butter at low heat for about 20-25 minutes.
2.Strain roughage out of butter with sieve until smooth.
3.Substitute butter in recipe with pot butter.
4.Enjoy

Thank god you touched on this subject.

Not many people know how to make cannibis brownies, and often waste it by just mixing cannibis into the batter mixture. The point of heating the cannibis in butter or oil (for an extended period, this is essential) is to break down the cell wall (which is much tougher on plants, especially cannibis). With the cell wall broke down, and the THC runs out into the butter/oil. Your intestines can now absorb the THC.

Cows could probably digest cannibis and get pretty high though . . . do they have THC receptors?

thats how i make my brownies.....The first time i had weed brownies,it was the biggest trip ever!i ate like 3 brownies,cuz they were good,and i thought i would handle it well since i could smoke limitless amount of bud...it lasted a good 4-6 hours too!......the effect of smoking it only lasts like 30 mins on me

but i still prefer smoking it anyday...

Post #94   3/28/07 1:26:20PM   

hcazlekker

Banned

Career:34-26
Chips:
Here's another easy one.

Do you love Lortabs, Norco, and Vicodin, but worried about the effects of the acetaminophen on your kidneys and liver? Its to acetaminophen that does the damage, not the hydrocodone.

Just remember, hydrocodone is soluable at both high and low temperatures, Whereas acetaminophen is not (as) soluable at lower temperatures.

Therefore;

Drop a 10mg tab into about 90ml of warm water (around 130 farenheit should do).

Let it cool to around 40 degrees farenheit.

Due to the properties of both substances, the hydrocodone should be suspended in the water while the acetaminophen drops to the bottom of the glass (as a gel like substance).

Pour it through a couple coffee filters and drink (don't taste).

Some hydrocodone will be lost though. A general rule of thumb is a 10mg tab will yield around 8mg (hydrocodone) after separation.

Last edited 3/28/07 2:06PM server time by hcazlekker
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #95   3/28/07 2:03:28PM   

Page 7 of 7   <<   4     5     6     7