Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Should pot be legal...

Print  
Should iit?
Yea! 22 43%
NO! 15 29%
I'm high right now! 14 27%
  Page 5 of 7   <<   2     3     4     5     6     7  
Posted By Message

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

hahahahahahahahaha

dont ask me how i came across this.. but..

bj penn high?

check out your boy bj.. i have no sound on this computer so i dont know what they are saying, but he looks high.. his eyes look a little slanty there haha

he lives in hawaii. i'm pretty sure it's a fact about 87% of the residents smoke herbals

Post #61   3/14/07 3:05:30PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

personally....i dont care...ive done my deal with drugs....was incarcirated because of it.....what do i care what other ppl do?! some people get into a cage with trained fighters and get punched 20 - 30 times.....thats obviously more dangerous to health than weed but you support mma?!

i think this is the smartest post yet......Props4U!

you wouldnt like MMA to be illegal would you?

thats what fighters want to do..thats what makes them happy...so why cant we smoke weed if it makes us happy?

of course if you cant handle it then you shouldnt smoke it,but if you are cool and can handle it well like i can,then you should be able to smoke it if you want.

i think if you have not even tried weed for a long period of time you shouldnt be posting in here.....cuz of course,the first time you try it you will TRIP you the f#ck out,and some will prolly stop and judge it on that experience,but if you keep smoking it regularly it will just make you feel good

For those of you who get to wathc MMA events live rememebr this. It still isnt legal in many places. Some of us are restriced to watching it on TV and underground events.

Here in Canada MMA is only legal in 3 maybe 4 provinces out of 10 (+3 Territories it is illegal).
I dont know what the ratio is for the states but i know it is still outlawed/banned in many states.
So some people do feel this way about MMA.

Post #62   3/16/07 9:34:28AM   

corpsegrinder

Learning to Sprawl

corpsegrinder Avatar

Career:243-160
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Im with you Hippy smacka! i was the first one to vote no. And with the powerhouses of me and You against it i tihnk other people will do the same.
Pot is illegal. And has much as i love to Drink, Booze should be too. Tobacco for sure should be illegal. The only reason those 2 things aren't is the amount of Tax money that governments make off of them is huge.
If you outlawed them consumption would go down.
And why do drunk drivers only get warnings and shit. I say first time offender 6 months in jail and licese gone for a year. ON the Third strike throw em in jail for 5 and never give them a licsense. That will teach those morons a lesson.

It is people like you that make the best country on earth one of the most freedomless

Post #63   3/18/07 11:33:34PM   

corpsegrinder

Learning to Sprawl

corpsegrinder Avatar

Career:243-160
Chips:
Oh yeah, religion has killed more people than drugs and alcohol ever will.

Post #64   3/18/07 11:40:10PM   

BIGKAT

Banned

Career:267-177
Chips:
What was the question again?

Post #65   3/19/07 2:50:05AM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
so let me ask this.... what right do you think you have to tell someone what they can and cant do? are you just that important that you think your decision on life is better than each individual's? or is it just you are tryin to do the right thing... when whats right in your eyes might be different than others.

Post #66   3/19/07 2:59:57AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by corpsegrinder

This is my defense for anything people say is harmful. As flawed has you may think it is, its true.

Imgaine all of the people who hav died from smoking. Then imgaine how many people died who havent smoked. huh you think of that. We havent had a 100 Million deaths yet from smoking. But we have had several BILLION deaths from Not Smoking. This applies to everything from Drinking, to weed, to jumping from rooftops (highly not recommend thouhg).

Post #67   3/19/07 8:52:55AM   

wkm311

MMA Regular

wkm311 Avatar

Career:66-37
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:

Posted by jdubs

another reason, it helps weed out scum bags from the street whom i do not mind paying taxes for to keep them from being a threat to society.

Amen to that......

I second this notion...

Post #68   3/20/07 6:37:10PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by corpsegrinder

This is my defense for anything people say is harmful. As flawed has you may think it is, its true.

Imgaine all of the people who hav died from smoking. Then imgaine how many people died who havent smoked. huh you think of that. We havent had a 100 Million deaths yet from smoking. But we have had several BILLION deaths from Not Smoking. This applies to everything from Drinking, to weed, to jumping from rooftops (highly not recommend thouhg).

Post #69   3/20/07 6:54:43PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,055-1,156
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by corpsegrinder

I don't think religion has ever killed anyone. However, I will agree that fanatical nutjobs falsely interpreting their religions and trying to force them on others has killed a whole heck of a lot. It's the same as guns, they don't kill people , the ones using them do.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #70   3/20/07 6:59:27PM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Career:152-97
Chips:
Really Cause last time I checked being jewish could get you killed easy.

If you saying the religion doesn't kill them... I don't think thats what he meant by his comment.

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by corpsegrinder

I don't think religion has ever killed anyone. However, I will agree that fanatical nutjobs falsely interpreting their religions and trying to force them on others has killed a whole heck of a lot. It's the same as guns, they don't kill people , the ones using them do.

Post #71   3/20/07 7:09:05PM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Chips:
Everyone that smokes pot is a threat to society?

What a joke, and I find that offensive some great people have smoked pot before. Probably people that have done better things for society, and people in general then anyone in these forums (no offense).

Smoking pot doesn't make you a bad person, but bigger drugs like cocaine I think you could say that.

The same could be said about people who drink? Is everyone that drinks a scum bag huh?

This makes you both look silly.

Posted by wkm311

Posted by jdubs

another reason, it helps weed out scum bags from the street whom i do not mind paying taxes for to keep them from being a threat to society.

Amen to that......

I second this notion...

Last edited 3/20/07 7:19PM server time by shackle
Edit note/reason: n/a
4 total post edits

Post #72   3/20/07 7:15:23PM   

bayonetxwork

In Full Mount

bayonetxwork Avatar

Career:114-60
Camp: TUFFS Fight Club
Chips:
I heard it the best from some trailer trash guy on cops.

"I don't see anything wrong with weed. Theres guys that go out there get drunk, drive cars, and kill people. When you smoke you don't want to go rob places, get in fights, I just like to smoke, and chill out."

No, I don't do drugs, I just think that it should be up to the individual. If they want to waste their money chasing a high, fine with them. As long as they don't hurt others, its all good. I just don't think that marijuana is half as bad as alcohol, or cigarettes.

Post #73   3/20/07 7:21:38PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
when was the last time you checked, nazi germany 1940?
jews run everything my friend,
probably even this website.

why do you think america is on israels nuts?
banks.
and not commerical ones

Posted by shackle

If you saying the religion doesn't kill them... I don't think thats what he meant by his comment.

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by corpsegrinder

Post #74   3/20/07 7:34:23PM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Chips:
The KKK has been known for killing jewish people modern day.

.... and if that doesn't convince you ..

Muslims killed Americans cause our religion, and our freedom. Of course not all Muslims are this way though.

Posted by loller90278

when was the last time you checked, nazi germany 1940?
jews run everything my friend,
probably even this website.

why do you think america is on israels nuts?
banks.
and not commerical ones

Posted by shackle

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by corpsegrinder

Post #75   3/20/07 7:41:42PM   

Page 5 of 7   <<   2     3     4     5     6     7