Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMAToday Interview with Tito Ortiz

Print  
Posted By Message

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,390-1,573
Chips:
link to interview

"Jacob "Tito" Ortiz (born January 23, 1975) is a Mexican American participant of the sport of mixed martial arts, or "MMA". Ortizs career has been mostly within the UFC organization. A former Light-Heavyweight UFC champion, Ortiz has become one of the sports most shining stars, headlining several Pay Per View championship undercards, and appearing on the covers of various magazines, such as Black Belt Magazine. He is a native of Huntington Beach, California. Tito Ortiz is recognized as a charismatic, if controversial and highly-criticized fighter. Whatever the opinions of Ortiz, he undeniably is both a showman and a talented fighter."

Post #1   3/6/07 8:59:34AM   

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
I will have to say this...I do like Tito a helluva lot more after I saw him as a coach on TUF. But I don't think they were fair to Shammie on that show either. They showcased his low-lights on there. Oh well...

Post #2   3/6/07 9:11:01AM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
your right they did i hated tito before the season now i love him i think he is a great coach and he loves his team

Post #3   3/6/07 2:07:52PM   

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

your right they did i hated tito before the season now i love him i think he is a great coach and he loves his team

Did you get the impression that they were only showing the low-lights of Shamrock? I think we were victims of a little selective-editing.

Post #4   3/6/07 2:57:37PM