Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

GAN MCGEE MAKES SUCCESSFUL RETURN AT XFC

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
TAMPA, Fla. – Utilizing his 13-inch height advantage and clubbing fists, six-foot, ten-inch heavyweight Gan “The Giant” McGee successfully launched his MMA comeback Saturday night in Tampa, Fla. at the St. Pete Times Forum, stopping veteran fighter Johnathan Ivey by technical knockout in the second round at Xtreme Fighting Championships (XFC)’s “Salute to Our Armed Forces 5.” Over 11,200 fans were in attendance, topping XFC’s June 28 attendance mark of 10,700. This was the fourth consecutive XFC promotion in Tampa to draw at least 10,000 fans.

“It feels great to be back,” McGee stated in a post-fight interview. “I love fighting. I [expletive] love it! Really short guys are really hard to hit, but I did what I had to do. ‘The Giant’ is back!”

LINK

Post #1   9/14/08 11:01:13AM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:
I was there, great night of fights!

Post #2   9/14/08 3:41:17PM