Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Marcus Aurelio interview

Print  
Posted By Message

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt from American Top Team, Marcus Aurélio will do his fourth fight in UFC’s octagon needing a victory. The Brazilian fighter will face his former pupil Hermes França at UFC 90, which happens in October 25th at United States, and guarantees that knows the way to defeat his opponent. Directly from Florida, Marcus Aurelio spoke to TATAME.com, when he talk about his training, the expectation for the fight and his problems with Hermes França.

link

Post #1   9/13/08 10:35:28PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
I never liked Marcus Aurelio much. He's got phenomenal ground skills if he can get his mind right. Unfortunately he seems to be full of quit.

I know that's kind of dick of me to say, but I have always felt that way about him.

Post #2   9/13/08 11:22:10PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

I never liked Marcus Aurelio much. He's got phenomenal ground skills if he can get his mind right. Unfortunately he seems to be full of quit.

I know that's kind of dick of me to say, but I have always felt that way about him.

I'm always a fan of a guy that has ground skills like that of Marcus but I do agree with you.

No doubt that his ground game is one of the best but when he gets tired and can't sink in a submission he just goes through the motions it seems half heartedly trying for a submission here and there.

Post #3   9/13/08 11:37:27PM