Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jeremy May?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-506
Chips:
Riddle broke the guy's jaw in the prelims, and the previews for the show said "one of the most brutal knockouts in TUF history" or something to that effect.

THEN

Matt Brown headkick KOed Jeremy May and Dana commented that it was "one of the coolest knockouts in TUF history"

Both things were said, but the riddle fight was by the voice actor who does the commercials and previews, and the Brown KO was Dana's comment. Dana may also have mentioned the Riddle KO at some point, but his comment about "one of the coolest KOs" was definitely about the Brown KO.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #16   9/13/08 2:47:05PM   

copcopps

Manly Midget

copcopps Avatar

Career:1,398-962
Chips:
OK back on track Jeremy May was a dickhead and a mini Travis Lutter: a one trick pony that wasn't very good at his trick, hence why he wasn't on the finale.

Post #17   9/13/08 4:06:07PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
this thread probably has the most misinformation that i have ever seen.

Aether got it right with the 2 KOs, but there is so much confusion with the C.B.'s kick. first of all, it wasn't even a soccer ball, it was a volley ball. second, C.B. kicked it at Jeremy May. here is the quote from C.B himself talking abut the instant.

Anyway, after Jeremy's loss he was playing soccer in the house trying to stay relevant to the cameras. He was kicking the volleyball and doing all sorts of stupid and annoying things. So I grabbed the volleyball and loaded up and unleashed it. The ball was filled with karma -- not air -- so when it traveled off my foot, it headed straight for Jeremy's face. He was sitting there nursing a broken nose, and out of nowhere, this volleyball smashes him in the face.

Post #18   9/13/08 4:23:19PM   

haggiswashere

MMA Sensei

haggiswashere Avatar

Career:384-281
Camp: SKADUSH!!!!
Chips:
what about bobby southworth? what happened to him?

Post #19   9/13/08 4:42:56PM   

copcopps

Manly Midget

copcopps Avatar

Career:1,398-962
Chips:

Posted by haggiswashere

what about bobby southworth? what happened to him?

He's with Strikeforce if I remember correctly

Post #20   9/13/08 5:31:55PM   

haggiswashere

MMA Sensei

haggiswashere Avatar

Career:384-281
Camp: SKADUSH!!!!
Chips:
ha if i would have checked sherdog i probably would have saved some time sorry. why didn't he stay in the ufc. he is an ass but so is alot of guys in the ufc.

Post #21   9/13/08 5:37:57PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:3,684-2,141
Chips:

Posted by haggiswashere

ha if i would have checked sherdog i probably would have saved some time sorry. why didn't he stay in the ufc. he is an ass but so is alot of guys in the ufc.

A Big part of Bobby not being in the UFC was after his loss to Bonnar on TUF he disrespected Dana so Dana never invited him back

Post #22   9/13/08 11:21:49PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by haggiswashere

A Big part of Bobby not being in the UFC was after his loss to Bonnar on TUF he disrespected Dana so Dana never invited him back

Yep and when he was invited back and cut all the weight and Forrest could fight he was even more disrespectful. Dana never said he was going to fight for Forrest but that he might get the shot. He knew that but he complained practially through the whole ssituation.

Lets just say ,imo anyway, I don't think the UFC misses Bobby and Bobby probably doesn't miss the UFC seeing he has a belt.

Post #23   9/13/08 11:29:29PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2