Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jeff Monson at the Rep. Nat. Convention *pics*

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Career:703-452
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Manfred

The first pic is pretty sick!

why did he get a power-puff girl tatto'd on his back?

well that changes everything lol. He's not an anarchist!!!! He's a gay anarchist lol. Just kiddin

I understand that the USA allows people to express the way they feel about things. But be it Democrat or Republican, this country is a democracy. If he doesnt like it, and he wants to live in an anarchy country, or somethin stupid sh*t like that then he can Leave! I cant stand monson. If he doesnt like bein an american then He shouldnt live here.

Last edited 9/15/08 8:34AM server time by naturaldisaster
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #31   9/15/08 8:29:30AM   

DJDark41

MMA Sensei

DJDark41 Avatar

Career:363-219
Camp: The Pit
Chips:

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Manfred

well that changes everything lol. He's not an anarchist!!!! He's a gay anarchist lol. Just kiddin

I understand that the USA allows people to express the way they feel about things. But be it Democrat or Republican, this country is a democracy. If he doesnt like it, and he wants to live in an anarchy country, or somethin stupid sh*t like that then he can Leave! I cant stand monson. If he doesnt like bein an american then He shouldnt live here.

Actually, there is nothing more American then what Jeff Monson is doing. He is doing exactly what this country was founded on, the freedom of speech. The freedom, to tell the government to go f*ck itself and not getting in trouble for it, because your an individual and have your own opinion, and you don't have to agree with what other people say and do. People call him an anarchist like its a bad thing... what is so wrong about believing people should be in charge of everything on their own? Not having a supreme "ruler" telling you what you can and can't do. Why not let society as a whole judge what is acceptable and what is not?

Post #32   9/15/08 2:57:39PM   

mikevolz

Standup Guy

mikevolz Avatar

Career:183-111
Camp: The Stedman Effect
Chips:

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Manfred

Actually, there is nothing more American then what Jeff Monson is doing. He is doing exactly what this country was founded on, the freedom of speech. The freedom, to tell the government to go f*ck itself and not getting in trouble for it, because your an individual and have your own opinion, and you don't have to agree with what other people say and do. People call him an anarchist like its a bad thing... what is so wrong about believing people should be in charge of everything on their own? Not having a supreme "ruler" telling you what you can and can't do. Why not let society as a whole judge what is acceptable and what is not?

sidney crosby isn't even in the top 10 players in the nhl.

Post #33   9/15/08 4:07:45PM   

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Career:703-452
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Manfred

but under anarchy with no ruler or anything like that, the country would be in total chaos. monsons dream country would be full of crime (well actually no it wouldnt because their would be no laws). I dont agree with monson at all.

Post #34   9/15/08 5:56:29PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Manfred

but under anarchy with no ruler or anything like that, the country would be in total chaos. monsons dream country would be full of crime (well actually no it wouldnt because their would be no laws). I dont agree with monson at all.

its true that the country would be full of chaos, but most anarchists dont believe that. i met a kid over the summer who was an anarchist and firmly believed that if there was no government, then people would all naturally get along and there wouldnt be that much crime. i know that this is very naive, but if it would actually work like that, then id be an anarchist too

Post #35   9/15/08 6:13:56PM   

mikevolz

Standup Guy

mikevolz Avatar

Career:183-111
Camp: The Stedman Effect
Chips:

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Manfred

its true that the country would be full of chaos, but most anarchists dont believe that. i met a kid over the summer who was an anarchist and firmly believed that if there was no government, then people would all naturally get along and there wouldnt be that much crime. i know that this is very naive, but if it would actually work like that, then id be an anarchist too

because thats what happened in new orleans a few years ago. peace, harmony, sunshine, and lollipops... oh, and guys riding around on bmx with machete's and guns.

it went from society to mad max faster than the olsen twins to coke.

Post #36   9/15/08 7:26:39PM   

DJDark41

MMA Sensei

DJDark41 Avatar

Career:363-219
Camp: The Pit
Chips:

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Manfred

sidney crosby isn't even in the top 10 players in the nhl.

K.

And yeah, most anarchists don't want chaos and murder and riots. Most of them do believe that the natural flow of people would work, if they were not controlled and guided by some superior force.

Post #37   9/15/08 9:06:56PM   

raider8

Learning to Sprawl

raider8 Avatar

Career:347-234
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
Wow. He has a OTM fight shop tat on his back as well. Whats next, a Old Navy tat?

Post #38   11/14/08 7:58:00PM   

big_timmy

In Full Mount

big_timmy Avatar

Career:188-136
Chips:
Whats that i smell...???

*sniff*

Is that politics?

Uh oh, here we go again...

Post #39   11/14/08 9:27:38PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3