Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Couture and Lesnar on ESPN television shows Mike and Mike in the Morning and ESPN First Take Today

Print  
Posted By Message

cj_striker

MMA Regular

cj_striker Avatar

Career:341-252
Camp: Crucible Fighting Systems
Chips:
This just goes to show how far the sport of MMA has come. To have two of it's stars on ESPN (the biggest name in sports) is just incredible. Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar were actually just on Mike and Mike in the Morning (which actually airs on ESPN 2) around 9:30 A.M. EST, discussing their upcoming bout at UFC 91and just MMA in general. The pair of UFC stars will also be joining the cast of ESPN First Take, which starts at 10:00 AM EST. What wonderful news for the UFC and MMA in general as a sport, this will only help to turn more people on to MMA and help the sport to grow even more.

Post #1   9/3/08 9:54:49AM   

DiabloFreak56

Standup Guy

DiabloFreak56 Avatar

Career:866-586
Chips:
i literally posted it 1 minute before you lmfao

Post #2   9/3/08 9:56:18AM   

cj_striker

MMA Regular

cj_striker Avatar

Career:341-252
Camp: Crucible Fighting Systems
Chips:
Yousucks balls man, stealing my thunder. I couldn't believe I finally got on here and posted someone before anybody else. Guess I still haven't. It's cool though.

Post #3   9/3/08 10:02:18AM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:
Scroll down and listen. I personally think Lesnar is a great athelte, and during the phone conference lastnight I can understand why he got so upset about the constant Fedor questions when it's supposed to be conference about Randy and him fighting. He comes off a lot more personable on the Mike and Mike show, and it's how I think he really is person. Fight hype could get under anyones skin and he just doesn't know how to mask his frustrations, he's very open about how he is feels and I like that about him. Will will not get any sugar coating or bullshit from Lesnar.

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=mikeandmike

Post #4   9/3/08 11:54:26AM