Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Wolfslair manager comments on signing of "Rampage" Jackson

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,857-1,079
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
The life of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has been bizarre recently, to say the least.

Struggles in the courtroom and a parting with coach and mentor Juanito Ibarra have left the former UFC light heavyweight champion's life chaotic.

Recently Jackson announced he had inked a deal with Wolfslair management. The British-based gym is home to UFC fighters Michael Bisping and Paul Kelly, as well as several other highly regarded U.K. prospects.

Manager of the stable Anthony McGann recently spoke to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) on the formation of Jackson's new deal.

"We have had a relationship with Quinton for a while now, so that made this arrangement possible," McGann said. "We became friends when he came over for a seminar which never happened, and he ended up staying at my house.

LINK

Post #1   8/31/08 2:17:51AM   

Bloodhound

Standup Guy

Bloodhound Avatar

Career:1,054-599
Chips:
i think Wolfslair is a very good camp and is on its way to becoming a top notch camp, i think its gonna work out good for Rampage

Post #2   8/31/08 10:54:36AM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
I hope this goes well for Rampage. Him and Bisp[ing have trained together before at big bear. I hope Page can turn it around. I know i have slamed him in the past but i think he'll pull throguh all of his shite.

Post #3   8/31/08 11:41:20PM