Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Murilo Ninja Rua

Print  
Posted By Message

Northrend

In Full Mount

Northrend Avatar

Career:110-62
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
Whats up with Ninja lately? This guy is one of my fav fighters but seems like he almost disappeared. I saw he beat Mark Wier a few months back but anyone got any info on when hes fighting next/how hes doing or what not Would be helpfull thanks. Hopefully he can rebound after that KO from Kang.

Post #1   3/5/07 12:27:01AM   

xthe_scottx

In Full Mount

Career:342-173
Camp: MMA Weekly
Chips:
He is rumored to fight for EliteXC on May 5th.

Source

Post #2   3/5/07 12:42:29AM   

Northrend

In Full Mount

Northrend Avatar

Career:110-62
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
oh wow that'd be awesome him vs villasenor!

Post #3   3/5/07 1:40:29AM   

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Career:264-172
Chips:

Posted by Northrend

Whats up with Ninja lately? This guy is one of my fav fighters but seems like he almost disappeared. I saw he beat Mark Wier a few months back but anyone got any info on when hes fighting next/how hes doing or what not Would be helpfull thanks. Hopefully he can rebound after that KO from Kang.

I'm a ninja and a Weir fan so not being bias but he didn't look good against Weir, it was his first fight at 185 I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe he had problems with the cut but Weir was really schooling him for a while and was very close to a knockout. Seemed a bit nervous but maybe it was because he was fighting in the UK for I think his first time also. I think we will see where he is at in his next fight at 185

Post #4   3/5/07 6:36:26AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
He has gone downhill in many peoples minds since his fight with Rampage. Even though he lost by descision many people thought he won (Rampage looked surpised at the result). I think Some guys have a hard time finding a division. Like Ninja and Dean Lister. Too small for LHW, and a big cut to 185.

Post #5   3/5/07 7:48:10AM