Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mikey Gomez Florida's #1 unsigned Mixed Martial Artist

Print  
Posted By Message

AllKnowin1

Learning to Sprawl

AllKnowin1 Avatar

Career:117-73
Camp: MMATurf.Com
Chips:
Check out all the Interviews by Penny Buffington on MMATurf

Here is just part of the Interview from Mikey Gomez who was voted #1 unsigned Fighter in Florida!!!!!!!

"Gomez is fighting Charley Blanchard for the welterweight title. On Thursday August 15, 2008 I spoke with a happy Mikey. He told me, “I am really excited to fight for the Cage Warriors belt. I’m fighting a really tough aponant named Charley Blanchard from American Top Team. I’ve been training really hard for this upcoming belt and now I’m just tweaking up my game in preparation for it.” - Mikey Gomez

Check out the Full interview by Penny Buffington on MMATurf

Post #1   8/21/08 11:58:37AM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,390-1,573
Chips:
Hm.. that event is happening literally 5 minutes from my house.. I might have to check that out if I have time.

Gomez vs Blanchard should be a great fight though. Seen Gomez fight live twice. Very good JJ and decent striking. Blanchard is a strong wrestler who joined ATT after Ben Saunders armbarred him in 46 seconds, his only defeat, ironically in the same arena they are fighting Saturday.

The rest of the fight card looks good, but only if you are local and have seen these guys fight.

Post #2   8/21/08 2:49:41PM