Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

My appologies to Jason "The Punisher" Lambert

Print  
Posted By Message

Nacho

MMA Regular

Nacho Avatar

Career:137-83
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
I've been a Lambert fan since he made his UFC debut- especially when I heard he's a Deputy Sheriff for San Bernardino, CA. Well, after the defeat Rashaad handed him, I had to go with Babaloo. That bet was my only loss! Lambert looked great out there and came away with the KO. Sorry Lambert, I'm back on the Punisher bandwagon!

Post #1   3/4/07 4:03:45PM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
That really makes Rashad look like gold. The guy he beat just defeated Chuck's last defence. Impressive. Want to see more of Jason... would like him to fight Tito.

Post #2   3/4/07 4:06:20PM   

Mantis

Learning to Sprawl

Mantis Avatar

Career:88-39
Chips:
very impressive KO by Lambert. what happens with Babalu now? Babalu is one of my favs. How many fights does he have left on his contract? Maybe he should drop to 185 and see what happens

Post #3   3/4/07 4:20:27PM   

JoeMimic

MMA Regular

JoeMimic Avatar

Career:1,741-1,058
Camp: The Underground
Chips:
3,200 people had Babalu taking that fight I think we all owe Lambert an apology.

Post #4   3/4/07 4:24:27PM   

MMA

Pimpin

MMA Avatar

Career:672-349
Chips:
Sobral should have won. He had a bad game plan, just like he did with Liddell.

He kept running in with knees for some reason. He was bound to get hit like that and it's not like he has a good chin. I was more disappointed in Sobral's performance than Lambert's victory.

Sobral almost sank in the rear naked choke in the 1st round but he totally gassed after failing his submission attempt.

Post #5   3/4/07 4:39:18PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by MMA

He kept running in with knees for some reason. He was bound to get hit like that and it's not like he has a good chin. I was more disappointed in Sobral's performance than Lambert's victory.

Sobral almost sank in the rear naked choke in the 1st round but he totally gassed after failing his submission attempt.

props. took the words out of my mouth

Post #6   3/4/07 5:00:41PM   

poll77

MMA Regular

poll77 Avatar

Career:29-23
Camp: Team Havoc
Chips:
The fight sure as hell surprised me I didn't think Lambert would have much of a chance against Babalu. Maybe because I've always been a big fan of Babalu or whatever but anyways congrats to Lambert for throwing a good wrinkle in the LHW division.

Post #7   3/4/07 6:04:04PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by MMA

Exactly what I thought.

Post #8   3/4/07 7:28:17PM