Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Chris Angel......What The F***

Print  
Posted By Message

Ben_Hutch

Banned

Career:282-168
Chips:
I was in the States a couple of weeks ago, and watched Chris Angel "escape" from a building.

Basically he was trapped in a building, and had 3 minutes to get through locked doors and onto the roof to jump in a helicopter before the building collapsed.

So Chris tries to open the first door (he's on a balcony) but he can't do it, so he smashes through the window, then you see him run through the building on CCTV cameras, after the 3 minutes are up Chris is still trapped inside the building, so the helicopter flies away leaving the building to explode......Yeah right.

One camera crew rush towards the debris, and right in front of them Chris just happens to pop up, exactly where the camera crew are, what a coincidence! Chris had no scars, broken bones or anything.

How can anyone actually watch this sh*t and believe it was real, absolutely ridiculous.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   8/15/08 7:19:21PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:4,877-2,686
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I was in the States a couple of weeks ago, and watched Chris Angel "escape" from a building.

Basically he was trapped in a building, and had 3 minutes to get through locked doors and onto the roof to jump in a helicopter before the building collapsed.

So Chris tries to open the first door (he's on a balcony) but he can't do it, so he smashes through the window, then you see him run through the building on CCTV cameras, after the 3 minutes are up Chris is still trapped inside the building, so the helicopter flies away leaving the building to explode......Yeah right.

One camera crew rush towards the debris, and right in front of them Chris just happens to pop up, exactly where the camera crew are, what a coincidence! Chris had no scars, broken bones or anything.

How can anyone actually watch this sh*t and believe it was real, absolutely ridiculous.

Besides kids, I don't know anyone else that would think it's real...it's called an illusion for a reason. It's a just a matter of being able to explain something, while your senses tell you something else.

Post #2   8/15/08 8:56:57PM   

bullettdodger

BANNED

bullettdodger Avatar

Career:332-207
Chips:
I really lament the guy, his show, persona, and style all rub me the wrong way. I really loathe seeing him at UFC events... why even show that guy on the screen when nothing is happening... i just don't understand what networks/idiots see in him... no offense meant to anyone who likes the show, but like pro wrestling, i just don't see it.

Post #3   8/16/08 5:51:49AM   

holt8081

MMA Sensei

holt8081 Avatar

Career:604-346
Chips:
chris angel is a chump!

Post #4   8/16/08 11:29:57AM   

Jason-plata

MMA Regular

Jason-plata Avatar

Career:39-34
Chips:

Posted by holt8081

chris angel is a chump!

Post #5   8/16/08 12:29:40PM   

jomatty

In Full Mount

jomatty Avatar

Career:137-79
Camp: bet the rent
Chips:
my five year old likes him so i watch the show and it is ridiculous but not really any more so than everything else on tv...

Post #6   8/17/08 11:05:30AM   

F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Banned

Career:340-195
Chips:
House Wives and Soccer Moms worldwide masterbate to Chris Angel after they put the kiddies to bed...

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #7   8/18/08 2:26:12AM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:
im not a chris angel fan, but i really hate david blane

Post #8   8/18/08 10:37:41AM