Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jackson Arraignment Postponed

Print  
Posted By Message

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,826-1,047
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The arraignment of former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (Pictures) has been postponed Friday pending further investigation into his July 15 arrest in Costa Mesa, Calif.

Jackson was arrested on suspicion of felony evading, reckless driving and hit-and-run charges following a chase by authorities that saw elite fighter’s Ford pick-up truck bounce off other vehicles, jump street medians and swerve onto sidewalks, which “caused pedestrians to flee in terror,” according to a Costa Mesa police department report.
link

Post #1   8/14/08 8:17:03PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Chips:
Well this is a surprise...

Post #2   8/14/08 10:54:29PM   

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,313-732
Chips:
This isnt really a shocker its give both sideds a chance to prepare for the arraignment. I love how they over dramatize everything like the “caused pedestrians to flee in terror,”. They make it sound like there was bunch of people running away screaming praying to god to help them. When the case is more likely that they just got to out of the way and were all like what was that. Now that's not saying I agree with what Rampage did because I don't. I just find it funny that the media has a way of making a everything seam way worse than it really is.

Last edited 8/15/08 4:09AM server time by telnights
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   8/15/08 4:08:34AM   

nastshabast

Banned

Career:337-191
Chips:
I heard they raised the "Terror Level" to red that day.

Post #4   8/15/08 4:54:15PM