Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fedor Emelianenko: Brock Lesnar is ‘a fight I would like to have’ (Video)

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,815-1,059
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
LINK

Post #1   8/13/08 1:01:47PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
haha an omg moment.

Post #2   8/13/08 1:04:06PM   

TuFanboi

Learning to Sprawl

TuFanboi Avatar

Career:400-204
Chips:
'...before he gets good enough to possibly beat me'

Post #3   8/13/08 2:20:25PM   

Evilwig

MMA Regular

Evilwig Avatar

Career:847-550
Chips:

Posted by TuFanboi

It's nice to have dreams and hopes.

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete! - Spider Jerusalem

Post #4   8/13/08 2:26:34PM   

xposipx

go vegan

xposipx Avatar

Career:2,740-1,523
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by Evilwig

Posted by TuFanboi

Unless they are about Brock Lesnar ever having the skills to compete with Fedor.

Post #5   8/13/08 2:31:50PM   

Evilwig

MMA Regular

Evilwig Avatar

Career:847-550
Chips:

Posted by xposipx

Posted by Evilwig

Posted by TuFanboi

Unless they are about Brock Lesnar ever having the skills to compete with Fedor.

Well it could be a three way match between Brock, Silva and Fedor that way maybe the match will last more than a minute....

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete! - Spider Jerusalem

Post #6   8/13/08 2:34:36PM   

crushedbacon

In Full Mount

crushedbacon Avatar

Career:868-562
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:

Posted by TuFanboi

Really, Really? HA, dam thats to bad.

Post #7   8/13/08 2:48:15PM   

seanfu

BANNED

seanfu Avatar

Career:233-122
Chips:
Fedor Emelianenko (hmmmmm, what is the biggest spotlight money fight I can get in the US without actually having a challenge?)

I never really blamed Fedor before for taking creampuff asians with big names because there was a demand for the matchups and I was thinking, well don't blame Fedor, he's being pressured into these fights with the money and all the attention.

I take back everything. Calling out a barely prime 1-1 NCAA wrestler with few other skills is pretty shitty. (OH, LOOK!!! HE IS FAMOUS IN AMERICA AND HAS ALMOST 0 CHANCE OF WINNING!!!!! YAY MONNNEEEYYYY!!!!)

I can not express my disappointment.

Post #8   8/13/08 3:13:55PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,478-860
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by seanfu

Fedor Emelianenko (hmmmmm, what is the biggest spotlight money fight I can get in the US without actually having a challenge?)

I never really blamed Fedor before for taking creampuff asians with big names because there was a demand for the matchups and I was thinking, well don't blame Fedor, he's being pressured into these fights with the money and all the attention.

I take back everything. Calling out a barely prime 1-1 NCAA wrestler with few other skills is pretty shitty. (OH, LOOK!!! HE IS FAMOUS IN AMERICA AND HAS ALMOST 0 CHANCE OF WINNING!!!!! YAY MONNNEEEYYYY!!!!)

Did you even watch the damn video?????????

Fedor never called out Lesnar.The woman asked him what he thought of Lesnars last fight,and Fedor said Lesnar has skills and has a very bright future in the sport.He then said Lesnar would be an intersting fight to him and it's a fight he would take if given to him.

Post #9   8/13/08 3:50:26PM   

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:
I'll second that. Watch the video if you're going to comment on it, don't just read the headline because more often than not they're misleading.

I've heard he's going to have a tv show, and the winner of show will fight Fedor and get to train at the Red Devil Sport Club. Has anyone heard if it will have a translated version of the show?

Post #10   8/13/08 4:18:14PM   

xposipx

go vegan

xposipx Avatar

Career:2,740-1,523
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by seanfu

Did you even watch the damn video?????????

Fedor never called out Lesnar.The woman asked him what he thought of Lesnars last fight,and Fedor said Lesnar has skills and has a very bright future in the sport.He then said Lesnar would be an intersting fight to him and it's a fight he would take if given to him.

He didnt watch it. Surprised he knows who Fedor is...
Fedor is always class and is everything a fighter in this sport should be. He is a true ATHLETE who is there to compete. Yes, he took some freakshow fights, but that was well after he had proven everything.

Post #11   8/13/08 4:19:33PM   

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
Fedor shouldn't be talking about fighting Brock at all. Nuthuggers gotta dis the guy who doesn't like their fighter tho

Fedor shouldn't be willing to take that fight, why would he be. It wouldn't be interesting at all. He's famous but that fight still wouldn't sell many if it wasn't under the UFC banner, just like tim wasn't a big enuf name to help the card that much.

Post #12   8/13/08 5:13:25PM   

fizz

MMA Regular

fizz Avatar

Career:1,838-950
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Fedor is only gonna break Brocks arm... COME ON theres at least 30 fighters that would be more deserving + a better matchup then Brock for Feds... i wanna see him against Barnett/Arlovski/Couture next ...i tought the Freak show period was over ......anyway pretty shitty call by fedor!!

Post #13   8/13/08 5:33:24PM   

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:

Posted by TuFanboi

For the people who didn't watch the video, he never said this. But he said he is very impressed with Brock and said that he has a bright future in the sport.

Post #14   8/13/08 6:13:04PM   

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:

Posted by fizz

Fedor is only gonna break Brocks arm... COME ON theres at least 30 fighters that would be more deserving + a better matchup then Brock for Feds... i wanna see him against Barnett/Arlovski/Couture next ...i tought the Freak show period was over ......anyway pretty shitty call by fedor!!

Fedor isn't stupid, he knows talented fighters when he see's them. And sure, he may have only beaten one decent opponent, but lets be honest, this guy, brock, can give alot of problems to some real fighters.

Post #15   8/13/08 6:14:34PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2