Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jared Hamman: Thankful and ready for rematch

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,782-1,038
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Jared Hamman was looking to be that guy in EliteXC. You know, the one that grows up in the organization and moves onto huge things with it. But then came a Poia Suganuma right hand and right knee on April 5th and suddenly things had changed; suddenly there was a loss on his record where one previously hadn’t been. Was the fight stopped prematurely? Probably. But as Hamman puts it, “it’s still a loss.”

Of course, many of the better MMA fighters on this planet will tell you that coming back from a loss tells more about a fighter’s potential than anything else. In fact, one’s championship spirit can really only really be evaluated when adversity hits.

LINK

Post #1   8/12/08 1:52:41PM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:
Hamman is my boy from High school i was at that last fight and the stoppage was BS......Yeah is was dropped briefly, but was standing back up when the Ref stopped the fight....

Post #2   8/12/08 11:29:45PM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
I'm glad he works out with Matty but he should go back to Warren too.

Post #3   8/13/08 3:52:48PM