Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

AMAZING! Couture Shuts out Sylvia to Win Third UFC Heavyweight Title

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

After losing two out of three fights to UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell and a tearful retirement in 2006, most believed that Randy Couture had run out of miracles.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   3/4/07 1:46:30AM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,409-867
Chips:
I don't think I've ever been so happy to lose at my bets in my life! War Randy!

Post #2   3/4/07 1:59:15AM   

spoilerz

Learning to Sprawl

Career:28-12
Camp: sick
Chips:
that was one of the greatest thing ive ever seen
loving randy and hating tim made this all the more special.

But i loved the way randy showed tim hows it done, even after being up 4 rounds to 0 he never let up. as gassed as he was he still fought , he went after the big guy. god that was one of the best things ive ever seen i any sport!

how about tim at the end thwoing in that injury thing then taking it back, that like say to the jury strike what was said. the damage is already done.
Now i pray they dont feed Randy to cro crop yet. Let Tim fight cro cop..lol

Post #3   3/4/07 2:10:30AM   

ChicagoCobra

Banned

Career:32-19
Chips:
After seeing Randy win the belt and whoop up on Sylvia, I literally had goosebumps all over my body. That was one of the best moments ever in MMA for me.

Post #4   3/4/07 3:41:58AM