Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Wilson Reis vs. Bao Quach for EliteXC belt:

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,806-1,051
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
After his fifth victory in a row in an unbeatable career, Wilson Reis now gets a chance to grow more in EliteXC. “My last fight was very tough, I had good moments and my opponent was better and others, but I put him down seven times and controlled the whole fight on the ground, I won all three rounds”, said Wilson , that will get a title shot at featherweight division. “EliteXC put me to fight for the belt against Bao Quach, from California . I’m very happy. I have three victories at Elite and now have a chance to fight for the belt, and I’m already training to win this”, told Reis, that’s very happy with EliteXC’s growth in . “EliteXC is growing a lot and has a lot of shows already set, they’re strong and threat me very well. In my opinion, EliteXC is only behind UFC, and has everything to be the best MMA event of the world.

LINK

Post #1   8/8/08 1:40:54PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:
Bao Quach will win this fight. He can hold his own on the ground and is the better striker. Quach via decision.

Post #2   8/8/08 2:00:49PM   

Khaos

TUF 2 Alternate

Khaos Avatar

Career:2,436-1,788
Camp: Men of the hour
Chips:
Nice, I'm pretty interested in this fight, I know Quach deserves it, I don't think Reis deserves it, I'm taking Bao Quach takes this one easy, finishing him either in the 3rd or 4th, or winning a decision.

Post #3   8/8/08 4:53:43PM