Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Brock Lesnar: "I strive to be the best"

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
There has been a lot of speculation that this fight is do-or-die for Lesnar. He believes that he needs a win here to keep himself afloat in the UFC. “For me, I've lost my debut fight and like I said, I'm a sore loser. I don't want to lose. It's going to be gangbusters on Aug. 9 to win. Look at anybody. You don't see anybody hanging around in the UFC with a losing record,” said Lesnar.

However, win or lose, he doesn’t plan on quitting anytime soon. “This is my job. I'm here. As long as I'm winning and as long as I'll be a contender in the heavyweights, I'll be around for a while.”

The one thing that defines who Brock Lesnar is as a person is his perseverance and his desire to excel at any task. He believes that is why he is the athlete that he is today and why he can set lofty goals for himself. “I strive to be the best at whatever I do. That has never changed. My plan is to one day hold the UFC heavyweight belt. I haven't changed my mind at all.”

Link

Last edited 8/7/08 10:55PM server time by SmileR
Edit note/reason: n/a

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   8/7/08 10:55:17PM   

ufcboss

In Full Mount

ufcboss Avatar

Career:404-246
Chips:
oops

Last edited 9/10/08 11:43AM server time by ufcboss