Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

'Rampage' resurfaces...

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,304-1,218
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
MINNEAPOLIS – Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson spoke publicly Thursday for the first time since his July 15 arrest in Costa Mesa, Calif.

The highly popular mixed martial arts fighter was arrested by Costa Mesa police following a chase and booked into the Orange County jail on suspicion of felony evading, hit and run and reckless driving.

One of the persons Jackson allegedly sideswiped on the 55 Freeway was 38-year-old Holli Griggs of Huntington Beach, Calif. On Aug. 1, her fiance, Bill Krebs, told the Newport Beach Daily Pilot that Griggs, who was 16 weeks pregnant with a boy, suffered a miscarriage.

LINK

Post #1   8/7/08 8:48:59PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,831-1,145
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
man I hope rampage enjoyed his money

eh hell make more

that sucks for those people

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   8/7/08 9:01:19PM   

balack_o-bama

Banned

Career:76-65
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

eh hell make more

Hows he gonna make more when he's in jail. He had to have Dana bail him out.

Post #3   8/7/08 9:38:25PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
hopefully he gets some good trainers to get back on track. Ibarra seemed like he was the one that made Rampage mature as a fighter and get him to the next level, hopefully whoever he is training with now will continue to do so.

Last edited 8/7/08 10:58PM server time by juanez13
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   8/7/08 10:22:51PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,831-1,145
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by balack_o-bama

Posted by SpiderSilva

eh hell make more

1 fight will bring in some major cash Rampage is everywhere dude sells himself vary well what he would get over 100,000 a fight plus whatever sponsers he will get some major probation time and be back within a year

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #5   8/8/08 12:14:40AM   

Porch28

BANNED

Porch28 Avatar

Career:506-292
Chips:
look at this pic

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #6   8/8/08 10:05:01PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by balack_o-bama

Posted by SpiderSilva

eh hell make more

If it's only a civil lawsuit as Dana said it is then he doesn't need to worry about going to jail. Civil lawsuits can't result in jailtime, they generally just end up issuing a large fine. For instance OJ Simpson was actually found guilty in his _civil_ lawsuit, but not in his criminal case, so he just ended up having to pay a large amount of money.

I really doubt he'll get jailtime at all for this whole thing. The more information is released the more it seems that way. He doesn't need to worry about the people suing him, he needs to worry about whether the POLICE are going to charge him for it.

Last edited 8/8/08 10:43PM server time by aether

Post #7   8/8/08 10:40:53PM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
I didnt like the shite talking/foulmouthed Pride fighter "rampage". This only makes me dislike him more. And if the pic of the SUV that Porch posted, was the one owned by the woman who lost the baby. You bet your ass I would file a civil suit on top of doing everything I could to persue a criminal case. I cant believe Dana still backs him............wait I can, he will make Dana more money in the near future.

Last edited 8/9/08 1:02AM server time by bls1919

Post #8   8/9/08 12:59:06AM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,301-868
Chips:

Posted by bls1919

I didnt like the shite talking/foulmouthed Pride fighter "rampage". This only makes me dislike him more. And if the pic of the SUV that Porch posted, was the one owned by the woman who lost the baby. You bet your ass I would file a civil suit on top of doing everything I could to persue a criminal case. I cant believe Dana still backs him............wait I can, he will make Dana more money in the near future.

Agreed - props.

Dana needs to seriously review the crap he comes out with in relation to this - he seemed to say that there was only damage to the wing mirror on the SUV - that pic shows differently. he should not seek to trivialise such an incident.

Post #9   8/9/08 5:51:24AM