Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jacaré wants Dream’s belt

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Waiting for the announcement of his next opponent, Ronaldo “Jacaré” Souza keeps training hard without caring about who he will face. “The expectations are the best, I’ll do my best as a person and fighter, all my heart and faith to be the champion”, said Jacaré to TATAME. After hearing about what Jason Miller said about him. “He’s a jackass with a mouth, and can say whatever he wants. He calls himself a jackass. He can say whatever he wants, he lost, and if he wants to fight again just need to ask”, answered Ronaldo, that said he’s working everything to win his first MMA belt. “I’m training everything, Wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu… I’m going to do MMA. I’ll bring this belt home”, guarantees the Xtreme Couture athlete.

LINK

Post #1   8/6/08 2:42:01PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
I'm not sure that he's well rounded enough to get it just yet. But, I'm rooting for him.

Actually though- I'm not sure who I'd like to see have the Dream 155 belt. Hanson's second chance luck is a great story, especially after how well he faught Alverez in the opening round. And I think that rematch is a promoter's dream (no pun intended). And no matter what the outcome is of that fight, I'll be pleased with whoever the title holders is. Alverez is quickly becomng a fav of mine too.

I love Jacere, and this kid has a ton of potential, and personality. I'll root for him all the way too. And Aoki's no slouch either. I'd say that Dream's lightweight division is probably the most compelling of any major promotion. There seams to be four-five legit contenders, and you just don't know whose going to win on a given night. It's an aweful lot of fun.

Dream!

Post #2   8/6/08 6:41:00PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by bojangalz

I'm not sure that he's well rounded enough to get it just yet. But, I'm rooting for him.

Actually though- I'm not sure who I'd like to see have the Dream 155 belt. Hanson's second chance luck is a great story, especially after how well he faught Alverez in the opening round. And I think that rematch is a promoter's dream (no pun intended). And no matter what the outcome is of that fight, I'll be pleased with whoever the title holders is. Alverez is quickly becomng a fav of mine too.

I love Jacere, and this kid has a ton of potential, and personality. I'll root for him all the way too. And Aoki's no slouch either. I'd say that Dream's lightweight division is probably the most compelling of any major promotion. There seams to be four-five legit contenders, and you just don't know whose going to win on a given night. It's an aweful lot of fun.

Dream!

i was a little confused by the way you typed your post. you know Jacare is a MW right? he would get the belt if he wins the MW GP just like Hansen won the LW belt by winning the LW GP.

Last edited 8/6/08 6:45PM server time by jiujitsufreak74
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   8/6/08 6:43:33PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:

Dream!

i was a little confused by the way you typed your post. you know Jacare is a MW right? he would get the belt if he wins the MW GP just like Hansen won the LW belt by winning the LW GP.

Brain fart.

Post #4   8/6/08 7:13:28PM   

Mchubb316

MMA Sensei

Mchubb316 Avatar

Career:838-517
Camp: Strikers Inc.
Chips:
I don't think Jacare will win the MW grand prix. I think if he fights Manhoef it will end as quickly if not quicker than he beat Sak. If Jacare can somehow learn better striking and avoid being hit so much, he has a chance to be very good.

Post #5   8/7/08 12:40:05AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Mchubb316

I don't think Jacare will win the MW grand prix. I think if he fights Manhoef it will end as quickly if not quicker than he beat Sak. If Jacare can somehow learn better striking and avoid being hit so much, he has a chance to be very good.

i don't know, Melvin has also been known to wilt against grapplers. they both are each other's Achilles Heel and i would be interesting to see who capitalizes on the other's weakness first.

Post #6   8/7/08 12:53:55AM