Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jason "Mayhem" Miller says DREAM is no nightmare

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,738-1,026
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
World traveler and all-around colorful character Jason "Mayhem" Miller (21-6) has been involved in his share of entertaining fights. With recent reports that DREAM -- promoters of Miller's previous two fights -- may be in financial trouble, the 27-year-old may soon find himself a free agent once again.

Miller discussed his status while a guest of "The Lights Out Show" on the TAGG Radio Network (www.taggradio.com), the official radio partner of MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

"As far as the fighting front goes, I'm not sure yet," Miller said of his possible return to action. "I've got my DREAM contract still alive. I don't know what's going on."

Amid recent allegations by Nick Diaz that DREAM still had not paid him for his TKO victory in May, Miller stood firm in his support of the organization.

"I think that's just a rumor," Miller said. "Maybe [DREAM] stiffed a couple of fighters or something. But I'm sure they'll pay those guys eventually. Maybe they were just like, 'The check's in the mail.'"

LINK

Post #1   8/6/08 1:43:06PM