Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fast Knockout

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
Aleksander Emelianenko vs James Thompson was another great KO, clocked in at 14 seconds I think, Thompson strode in, thinking he was a good striker, but proved (as he has done on so many occasions, that his striking isnt great and he certainly doesnt have great KO power for a man of his size) and Aleks, a man WITH great KO power, just started smashing him, Thompson went down like a sack of potatoes.

It was great when the camera zoomed in on James though, the look on his eyes when he came round was one of "Where the hell am I? What just happened?"

Another great moment, think it was a UFC fight, some guy coming round and asking what happened, saying "Did I win?" and his corner man was like "Nah man, you got KO'd"

Post #16   5/5/07 3:31:49PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
It stands to reason if you're waking up on the mat, you probably didn't win the fight......unless you're Matt Hughes.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #17   5/6/07 2:34:23AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

It stands to reason if you're waking up on the mat, you probably didn't win the fight......unless you're Matt Hughes.

Good one. Hughes techincally got choked out. Then the 2 fighters fell to the MAtt and Newton got KO'd from it. Hughes just woke up first.

Although to his credit, Hughes did win the rematch. So thats settled.

Post #18   5/7/07 10:51:09AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2