Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ultimate Fighter Finale 8 Scheduled for Dec 13th

Print  
Posted By Message

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,687-1,701
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Link
The eighth season of "The Ultimate Fighter," which features prospect light heavyweights and lightweights coached by interim UFC heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and former title-holder Frank Mir, debuts Sept. 17 on Spike TV, and the show's live finale is slated for Dec. 13.

Post #1   8/5/08 8:40:25PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,639-1,411
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I can't wait, I'm taking Glover Texiera to take the whole thing for the Light Heavyweughts and Joe Duarte to take it for the Lightweights

Post #2   8/5/08 8:54:03PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
who all will be on the show?

Post #3   8/5/08 8:57:22PM   

xphycorx

Standup Guy

xphycorx Avatar

Career:321-178
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

I can't wait, I'm taking Glover Texiera to take the whole thing for the Light Heavyweughts and Joe Duarte to take it for the Lightweights

your really going outside the box with those two. i'm sure those are the 2 favorites to win it.

Post #4   8/5/08 9:40:40PM   

Muay-Thai_Mogwai

MMA Regular

Muay-Thai_Mogwai Avatar

Career:1,334-846
Chips:
WTF...The UFC needs heavyweights, so they compile lightweights and Light-heavies. These divisions are already stacked...Brilliant

Last edited 8/5/08 9:52PM server time by Muay-Thai_Mogwai
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   8/5/08 9:51:54PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:
G-LOVER FTW! Those who saw the TapouT episode will understand me...

Post #6   8/5/08 9:53:23PM   

DiabloFreak56

Standup Guy

DiabloFreak56 Avatar

Career:866-586
Chips:
nice nice nice..

Post #7   8/5/08 10:01:18PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:

Posted by xphycorx

Posted by hotrodttt

your really going outside the box with those two. i'm sure those are the 2 favorites to win it.

Yeah that's why I've Picked them and I've seen all od Joe's Fights and most of Glover's and I'm impressed with them. I also think Sozinsky has a Good Chance at Winning. And if that was your attempt at trying to Flame me then you failed. As I only stated my opinion and said nothing stupid in the process.

Post #8   8/5/08 10:21:08PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by xphycorx

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah that's why I've Picked them and I've seen all od Joe's Fights and most of Glover's and I'm impressed with them. I also think Sozinsky has a Good Chance at Winning. And if that was your attempt at trying to Flame me then you failed. As I only stated my opinion and said nothing stupid in the process.

Yeah, he was being a smart ass.

Post #9   8/5/08 10:29:14PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by xphycorx

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah He souldn't get himself into this. If he looked at some of my other posts where people try to make me look stupid or challenge my MMA Knowledge then he wouldn't have even bothered

Post #10   8/5/08 10:32:39PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by xphycorx

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah He souldn't get himself into this. If he looked at some of my other posts where people try to make me look stupid or challenge my MMA Knowledge then he wouldn't have even bothered

Someone's a little cocky...eh? J/K

Post #11   8/5/08 11:02:22PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by xphycorx

Posted by hotrodttt

Someone's a little cocky...eh? J/K

I'll send you the links Bro But I don't want to embarass anyone And I'm sure you've been through most if not all Flameage with me

Post #12   8/5/08 11:10:07PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Chips:
^ I know, just giving you a hard time.

Post #13   8/5/08 11:14:52PM