Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Would you rather?

Print  
  Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by SmileR

How has this thread slipped?!
Would you rather have your mum watch you pleasure yourself and swallow your love juice or burn your face with a waffle iron?

easily the first one. i have no morals, i can live with my mom eating my swimmers

oh my god! i would have to go with the waffle iron.

would you rather have your hands crushed into dust or be trapped in a room with no lights or windows for 10 years?

hands, only because if i was in the dark room i wouldn't even be able to use my hands for anything other then...well...you know. i would rather get my hands crushed into dust and then get the Luke Skywalker treatment

would you rather push your mom to he immanent death or burn a elementary school to the ground while everyone is in it, killing everyone.

Last edited 11/20/08 8:19PM server time by jiujitsufreak74
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #61   11/20/08 8:16:30PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:
id rather kill my mom. though i do love her, i couldnt live with myself if i killed a bunch of little children.

would you rather be raped by howard stern, or have your salad tossed by don king?

Post #62   11/20/08 8:38:26PM   

haggiswashere

MMA Sensei

haggiswashere Avatar

Career:384-281
Camp: SKADUSH!!!!
Chips:

Posted by dannyfrank

id rather kill my mom. though i do love her, i couldnt live with myself if i killed a bunch of little children.

would you rather be raped by howard stern, or have your salad tossed by don king?

the don king thing. I think howard stern would comment on my body and he would probably have all his buddies watch too..... at least i could keep the don king thing to myself.

would you rather sleep with gina carano's body on tim sylvias head or sleep with dana white.

Post #63   11/29/08 7:21:38AM   

bobbydoomocculta

Banned

bobbydoomocculta Avatar

Career:201-119
Chips:
Gina's body with tim's head for me...

Would you rather sleep with Rosie O'donnel's body with your mum's head on it... Or sleep with Bob Sapp??

Last edited 12/1/08 11:51PM server time by BobbyDoomOcculta
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #64   12/1/08 11:50:01PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Gina's body with tim's head for me...

Would you rather sleep with Rosie O'donnel's body with your mum's head on it... Or sleep with Bob Sapp??

i would rather kill myself

Post #65   12/2/08 8:19:54AM   

Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5