The Pav says... England is good I would like to dispel some rumors and set the record straight:
1. The women in England are not ugly.
2. The English food does not suck.
3. English people are hospitable and like Americans.
Now, I should probably qualify that:
1. The women at and around the fight game in England, particularly the ring girls and those in the first few rows of dress-to-impress seats, are hot.
2. The food at the five-star hotel in which Cage Rage put us was very good.
3. The English people are hospitable and like Americans -- when you walk around with "The New York Bad Ass" Phil Baroni, UFC Hall of Famer Mark "The Hammer" Coleman and Strikeforce Champion Josh "The Punk" Thompson.
And so the adventure begins...