Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

To the MAXson: Silva’s late night meant defeat

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

This past Saturday, the Mixed Martial Arts community witnessed the fall of a legend. Wanderlei Silva, PRIDE Fighting Championships Middleweight champion and 2003 Grand Prix Tournament winner, finally lost his title as Middleweight champion to Dan Henderson after holding onto the belt for five years.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   3/2/07 4:19:53PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
its rogerio not rodrigo, and fedors not gonna be fighting in april

innacurate article..

Post #2   3/2/07 4:40:36PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:

Posted by loller90278

its rogerio not rodrigo, and fedors not gonna be fighting in april

innacurate article..

Other then the mis-spelling of Rogerio what is inaccurate about the article? The article only speculated about Fedor fighting and that has neither been confirmed nor denied.

I haven't seen any offcial fight card for Pride 34:Kamikaze on the official site.

Other than the vague comment Fedor made about resting his foot 'a little' on Jan 01/07, there hasn't been anything I've seen to suggest that the article's speculation is any more incorrect than it is correct.

If anything about the article it doesn't say much that we haven't heard every day for the past week.... othen than Wanderlei's putative late night.

Post #3   3/2/07 5:10:30PM