Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

next batman villain?

Print  
  Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

Linye

MMA Regular

Career:240-141
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

Posted by DonnieDarko

batman begins and the dark knight are the 2 best batman movies Christine bale is batman

+1

Those two movies put all other batman movies on shame.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #31   7/24/08 12:49:20AM   

MMA_Alex

MMA Regular

Career:628-325
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by holt8081

Posted by Copenhagen

Posted by holt8081

Posted by Copenhagen

Posted by holt8081

Batman is played OUT there has been to many differant batmans already its starting to get old, after michael keaton left thats when batman should have stoped. Do you think that spiderman would be the same if he were played by some one other than toby maguire...........the answer is no the next spiderman would suck just like all the other batman movies that did not have michael keaton and the only reason people went to see this movie was becouse heath ledger killed himself I say BAH HUMBUG.

who is heath ledger anyway besides a gay cowboy

Did you see the movie yet?

No, I can wait tell it comes out on dvd

I too liked the Keaton movies. After that the movies got too cartoonish for me. I promise, if you liked the Keaton movies, you won't be disappointed if you go watch this movie in theaters. It puts the darkness back into Gotham city, and throws all the cartoonish bullshit out of the window.

ya i might go this friday but im not shure if I should see wanted or the dark night

Dude, there is NO comparison. See The Dark Knight! It is freaking amazing! The hype is ALL backed up.

Post #32   7/24/08 3:10:20AM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
For the next villain I just hope they use lesser known actors otherwise I feel like it will be taking steps closer to the other disasters in the past.

Post #33   7/24/08 8:49:30AM   

gravy13

Standup Guy

gravy13 Avatar

Career:347-224
Chips:
Whoever the next villain is, let's hope it's not Catman.....

Does anyone remember him?

Post #34   7/24/08 11:46:52PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Riddler....Just a guess. Speaking of villians I was so pissed about Venom in Spider man 3.

Post #35   7/25/08 12:13:04AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:3,317-2,003
Chips:

Posted by Rush

For the next villain I just hope they use lesser known actors otherwise I feel like it will be taking steps closer to the other disasters in the past.

I agree.

Bale was about as famous as any actor playing the new villain could be imo.

Not a newcomer, but also not known as a Hollywood superstar.

Post #36   7/25/08 1:09:23AM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Rush

I agree.

Bale was about as famous as any actor playing the new villain could be imo.

Not a newcomer, but also not known as a Hollywood superstar.

I liked Heath as the choice, he's well known(even before his death) but not Jim Carey famous.

Post #37   7/25/08 1:22:40AM   

bigbubbano23

MMA Sensei

bigbubbano23 Avatar

Career:317-197
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
i heard rumors of mark walburg as the riddler and johnny depp. but these were very small rumors. both i think are good choices.

Post #38   7/25/08 7:10:51PM   

Cladrix

Standup Guy

Cladrix Avatar

Career:538-332
Chips:

Posted by bigbubbano23

i heard rumors of mark walburg as the riddler and johnny depp. but these were very small rumors. both i think are good choices.

I think Mark Walburg and Johnny Depp would be terrible riddlers. My vote goes to Crispin Glover as the riddler. Crispin was actually going to play the joker until Heath Ledger got the part.

Post #39   7/26/08 3:12:43AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
I am a HUGE fan of the Michael Keaton/Jack Nicholson combo Batman 1 and I hate Heath Ledger. Even saying that I have to give 12 points out of 10 to Ledger as the Joker. The writing was unbelievably strong and the character was developed perfect. Coupled with the performance Ledger put on it was pure gold. He carried that movie straight up.

If Angelina Jolie plays catwoman you can say goodbye to this series. Michelle Pfieffer (sp?) was a big name that played a good catwoman, but Angelina Jolie never will. The role of catwoman requires cockiness and weakness in a woman- something I've never seen Angelina Jolie play a part that convinced me she could be. She's too full of herself and surrounded by mystique, so she's got the cockiness down but I've never seen the weakness.

I think the Riddler is a good choice, but not some gay ass goofy happy riddler. It needs to be dark like it has been with the past 2 movies. Give the riddler a truly sadistic evil genius edge and you've got something going.

Post #40   7/26/08 11:49:58AM   

Pitbull09

MMA Sensei

Pitbull09 Avatar

Career:288-147
Chips:

Posted by Cladrix

Posted by bigbubbano23

I think Mark Walburg and Johnny Depp would be terrible riddlers. My vote goes to Crispin Glover as the riddler. Crispin was actually going to play the joker until Heath Ledger got the part.

There were rumors Depp was playing Joker but it didnt happen. That could either mean there was a real deal happening that fell through and maybe they would sign him as riddler or that its all rumor and he won't be signed.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #41   7/26/08 2:58:12PM   

Pitbull09

MMA Sensei

Pitbull09 Avatar

Career:288-147
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope
If Angelina Jolie plays catwoman you can say goodbye to this series. Michelle Pfieffer (sp?) was a big name that played a good catwoman, but Angelina Jolie never will. The role of catwoman requires cockiness and weakness in a woman- something I've never seen Angelina Jolie play a part that convinced me she could be. She's too full of herself and surrounded by mystique, so she's got the cockiness down but I've never seen the weakness.

I think the Riddler is a good choice, but not some gay ass goofy happy riddler. It needs to be dark like it has been with the past 2 movies. Give the riddler a truly sadistic evil genius edge and you've got something going.

Catwoman shouldnt be in there at all and the riddler should be like a serial killer and not what jim carey did. He should want to be Batman's intellectual equal.

Post #42   7/26/08 3:03:29PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by Pitbull09

Posted by Jackelope

Catwoman shouldnt be in there at all and the riddler should be like a serial killer and not what jim carey did. He should want to be Batman's intellectual equal.

Exactly, you've got to play up the intellectual battle between the two to make it a good show IMO. Riddler obviously doesn't pose any physical threat to Batman. The serial killer angle is good, but it should be serial killer type almost like the dude from the SAW series. You know, give a way out if Batman or the victim can outsmart riddler. Which of course they rarely do

Post #43   7/26/08 3:54:47PM   

bigbubbano23

MMA Sensei

bigbubbano23 Avatar

Career:317-197
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
def i think they can only get darker.

Post #44   7/27/08 10:12:40PM   

Salty

MMA Regular

Career:210-156
Chips:
from what i understand they actually show the penguin in the dark knight in one scene... my friend who works on movies was talking about it with the people he works with (High Output Studios in Canton MA) and someone said they saw a short fat guy waddle in one scene with a cane and shit... i need to go back and see it again now haha

Post #45   7/27/08 11:27:23PM   

Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4